Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

I have an idea for the shield up date in money wars! I think that CCG should make a custom shield that you could draw on?! I personally can wait for this update but when is is gonna COME OUT I have been waiting so long!? Also when are the abilities coming out, and what do they include?!

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
In Money Wars? That game was removed... and I'm pretty sure you can get a shield in all the lobbies. I'm 90% sure they aren't going to tell you on what the plan for the update, anyway.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Hi there,

I have an idea for the shield up date in money wars! I think that CCG should make a custom shield that you could draw on?! I personally can wait for this update but when is is gonna COME OUT I have been waiting so long!? Also when are the abilities coming out, and what do they include?!
to bad it's not on 1.8 :(

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I was thinking that it would be more like the custom kit creation place. Instead with different dyes. Also it will come out when it comes out. The devs are working on free build, parkour and the anti-cheat right now. This is not a priority as nice as it would be.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
This will obviously not be high up the hierarchy of developers jobs as they are going to want to get the major updates finished more likely.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom