Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nottap6

Jul 23, 2020
The shield in Skyblock 1. cannot be equipped and 2. you can not crouch block with it.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
If I’m correct, this is actually a feature to prevent players in skywars, block wars, and lucky islands from using them since they’d be overpowered.(Yes, it is possible to make shields in skywars)

nottap6

Jul 23, 2020
If I’m correct, this is actually a feature to prevent players in skywars, block wars, and lucky islands from using them since they’d be overpowered.(Yes, it is possible to make shields in skywars)
but why have a quest to make a shield and enchant it if you cant use it and im sure it wouldnt be to hard to stop them from working in other game modes

Jul 14, 2020
Actually u you can use it but not in off hand. It’s kind of confusing but if it’s in your main hand and you hold on a mob ie. skeleton, it will block the arrow. However, unlike in vanilla minecraft, the animation of it being held isn’t there making it confusing to whether or not the arrow will be blocked.

nottap6

Jul 23, 2020
Actually u you can use it but not in off hand. It’s kind of confusing but if it’s in your main hand and you hold on a mob ie. skeleton, it will block the arrow. However, unlike in vanilla minecraft, the animation of it being held isn’t there making it confusing to whether or not the arrow will be blocked.
Oh ok thank you

Reactions: Xx_De4thSh0t_xX

Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
The shield in Skyblock 1. cannot be equipped and 2. you can not crouch block with it.
We currently do not have the offhand implemented (which is why it cannot be equipped there), but we're planning to add support for it very soon :) The animation is also something we do intend to implement as well.

Jul 14, 2020
There was a quest from what I remember to block 10 arrows from skeletons and you get like 4 stacks of withering arrows.

nottap6

Jul 23, 2020
We currently do not have the offhand implemented (which is why it cannot be equipped there), but we're planning to add support for it very soon :) The animation is also something we do intend to implement as well.
ok thank you very much:)

Jul 27, 2020

How should I go about completing the quest to deflect arrows when the shields do not work! I have tried having it in my hand and crouching toward a skeleton and nothing happens it just kills me ???

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom