Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should diamond swords have a higher price

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

    Votes: 11 84.6%

  • Total voters
    13

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I would really like if the diamond sword was made 20 diamonds in overpowered instead of 12 diamonds.I would really enjoy this has a rusher so people don’t just get a diamond sword in 1.30 seconds.This would make rushing a lot easier.

Overpowered -sharpness 2 diamond sword 20 diamonds

Normal -diamond sword 20 diamonds
 

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
Unfortunately, I disagree with this.
I also rush a lot and see where you're coming from, however, the current price is balanced enough to the point where it isn't absurdly cheap and expensive at the same time.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Top Bottom