Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they put UHC in maintence till the kick bug it's fixed?

• Yes, indeed.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • NO I WANT TO FARM WINS IN A DEAD BROKEN GAME DONT PUT IN MAINTENCE PLSSS

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
C

Cuteee

UHC is a dead game, basically games can't start. You should put the game in maintence.

Why?

Kick bug. You basically get kicked of the game in half of the game, and it's really annoying because a game takes a lot of time to start.

I don't think anyone would mind to set it in maintence since no one plays it.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam
C

Cuteee

Two No's alredy. lol, seems like people just don't want it to get fixed and prefer farming with a bug, in a dead game. Great

A

A pigeon

fix the bug and remove all kits, make it 1.12 and UHC is good. Oh also reset leaderboards so tryhards play it

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Let's just fix it, and revive it.
It's a dead game. No matter how many updates you will throw on it, it won't be fixed. It's a dead game and that is how it'll always be.
Survival Games got an update, it was active as hell for a few days and then everyone went back to their main gamemodes.

I did vote yes, but I think I'd be better to just remove the game rather then put it in maintenance.

C

Cuteee

It's a dead game. No matter how many updates you will throw on it, it won't be fixed. It's a dead game and that is how it'll always be.
Survival Games got an update, it was active as hell for a few days and then everyone went back to their main gamemodes.

I did vote yes, but I think I'd be better to just remove the game rather then put it in maintenance.
UHC is just gonna be dead forever, but people played it and they deserve to keep their stats that they worked hard to get. I think fixing the game and making a good update will be enough to revive it idk, but they really need to put it in maintence and make a good update for it.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
but people played it and they deserve to keep their stats that they worked hard to get.
Yeah, you really think Cubecraft care about that? Lmao. *Flashback to Parkour Minigame*

I think fixing the game and making a good update will be enough to revive it idk
It won't be revived, accept it. It just won't happen.

but they really need to put it in maintence and make a good update for it.
They don't have to put in in maintenance to make a update.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It can be fixed without maintenance. You shouldn't assume why people voted no.
Problem is, no one has tried fixing it without maintenance, the kick bug happens in almost all games, not just UHC. UHC is just dead and Cubecraft don't really care about it, I mean, it doesn't even have it's own category on the forums. It has gotten to the point where people are just abusing UHC and farming wins because it's such an easy leaderboard. A person got banned yesterday for dry farming...

Honestly, having such an unpopular game still playable doesn't make Cubecraft look too great, at least put it in maintenance until you figure what needs to be done with it.

Reactions: Cuteee

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I actually want to say something but because Cube is childish I might say something different. No, UHC is still a funny game, don’t put it in Maintenance. Also they don’t even try to fix it, UHC deserves a second chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: _EliteStevee

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There is no gain of putting it into maintenance
that is just making players who like it
There is nothing else to put in its place
not to mention bugs can be fixed without putting it in maintenance

C

Cuteee

I actually want to say something but because Cube is childish I might say something difference. No, UHC is still a funnu game, don’t put it in Maintenance. Also they don’t even try to fix it, UHC deserves a second chance.
It's funny. But dead, and no one is trying to fix it. A game can't start by itself, and people is just abusing of it and getting on the leaderboards. There is no need to keep the game. They have two chances: Reviving, fixing it, and doing a great update for it, or jut removing it.
There is no gain of putting it into maintenance
that is just making players who like it
There is nothing else to put in its place
not to mention bugs can be fixed without putting it in maintenance
'Player who like it' There's like only two people in the uhc lobby usually, and those are the leaderboard players. Or people that it's abusing of it. They could realise archer assault or bingo or infection? And no one tried to fix the bug without maintence, so why not just putting it in maintence.

Reactions: Foxy011

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
As jollow said, there's no need to take the effort and time to put it under maintenance as there is hardly anything to gain from it.

Yes, you might argue that it would be better for the sake of CubeCraft's reputation to put it under maintenance, but honestly the incredibly due updating and bug fixing has already brought it beyond that point. For example, the Tower Defence bug that has been around for a year also doesn't really make the server look that great in comparison with it's competition.

C

Cuteee

As jollow said, there's no need to take the effort and time to put it under maintenance as there is hardly anything to gain from it.

Yes, you might argue that it would be better for the sake of CubeCraft's reputation to put it under maintenance, but honestly the incredibly due updating and bug fixing has already brought it beyond that point. For example, the Tower Defence bug that has been around for a year also doesn't really make the server look that great in comparison with it's competition.
How is it hard at any point. I guess its just clicking a button? No one knows I guess. Also the TD bug only happens on 1.12? I've never had the bug before.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Also the TD bug only happens on 1.12? I've never had the bug before.
Yeah, it only really occurs in 1.11 to 1.12.2, but not everyone knows this sadly, and the fact you have to constantly switch versions only so you're able to play Tower Defence is kind of tedious which decreases the playerbase there all the more.

C

Cuteee

Yeah, it only really occurs in 1.11 to 1.12.2, but not everyone knows this sadly, and the fact you have to constantly switch versions only so you're able to play Tower Defence is kind of tedious which decreases the playerbase there all the more.
We're not talking of tower defense anyways. Every game has a bug, and it will always be like that. Ain't cube's fault at all. But 'Decresing the playerbase' on UHC doesn't count. Since it doesn't even have a playerbase.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom