Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they put UHC in maintence till the kick bug it's fixed?

• Yes, indeed.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • NO I WANT TO FARM WINS IN A DEAD BROKEN GAME DONT PUT IN MAINTENCE PLSSS

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
There is no gain of putting it into maintenance
It would prevent players from going through the inconvenience of starting a game and then being kicked after 30 minutes. I'd rather not play at all than that. Not everyone knows about the bug. Alternatively they could also add a warning to the game selector but still allow players to play.

Also it would allow players to notice when it is fixed. They can make a forum announcement, but not everyone reads the forum.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/put-uhc-in-maintenance.201483/

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It's funny. But dead, and no one is trying to fix it. A game can't start by itself, and people is just abusing of it and getting on the leaderboards. There is no need to keep the game. They have two chances: Reviving, fixing it, and doing a great update for it, or jut removing it.

'Player who like it' There's like only two people in the uhc lobby usually, and those are the leaderboard players. Or people that it's abusing of it. They could realise archer assault or bingo or infection? And no one tried to fix the bug without maintence, so why not just putting it in maintence.
I agree with you, Cuteee

Reactions: Cuteee
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom