Status
Not open for further replies.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hello

The host is: Play.cubecraft.net

If you have other question about cubecraft, you can always ask me.
He is not asking for CubeCraft's server IP, but for their host. But thanks for helping him if he did not know the server IP yet! :p
The server is located in the United Kingdom. However, the server itself is being hosted in France -- OVH.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
He is not asking for CubeCraft's server IP, but for their host. But thanks for helping him if he did not know the server IP yet! :p
The server is located in the United Kingdom. However, the server itself is being hosted in France -- OVH.
Uhhmmmm, what's OVH? :rolleyes:

Carate

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hypixel
SrKlompenStein add SpamToDie on Skype. he will send you the thing that you need to edit for us.
Do u want something back? :D

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I have heard that it is a selv hosted server, but I am not sure. But I do know that it is hosted in the France, somewhere.

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
We're not with any of the big Minecraft Hosts. Yes we self manage. Yes it's with OVH.
Our servers are also in France ATM not the UK as people think!

Can Somebody make BungeeCord Plugins for me? Ty so much if you want to do that :D
I don't want to make a custom plugin, but if you want I can send the admittedly shitty source code of a global chat plugin I made. Maybe you can edit that for more features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom