Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Sentinel is not perfect. There is no way you can make a system to detect every hacker in the world. If you feel like someone is breaking the rules, report them here.
If you don't have a program that can't record, OBS is a free program that can record anywhere on the computer.

Reactions: SoppeJam

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Sentinel is not perfect. There is no way you can make a system to detect every hacker in the world. If you feel like someone is breaking the rules, report them here.
If you don't have a program that can't record, OBS is a free program that can record anywhere on the computer
200.gif

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Not every server has a perfect anti-cheat.
The admins and devs are working day and night to bring us one of the best anti-cheats there is.
We thank them for doing this. ;)

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Usually I see Sentinel ban around 3-4 hackers a day. Considering how many games I am not in compared to the ones I am, I think Sentinel is doing a great job :)

(I usually play eggwars not duels though so I guess Sentinel gets a better chance to see if they are hacking :p)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
They probably aren't hackers, just good pvpers. I play more duels than most people (about 50 a day on average) and I've faced 0 hackers this week and only 2 the week before. Unless you play classic 1.8 duels, I don't think the people you think are hackers are actual hackers

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Top Bottom