Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Sentinel is not perfect. There is no way you can make a system to detect every hacker in the world. If you feel like someone is breaking the rules, report them here.
If you don't have a program that can't record, OBS is a free program that can record anywhere on the computer.

Reactions: SoppeJam

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Sentinel is not perfect. There is no way you can make a system to detect every hacker in the world. If you feel like someone is breaking the rules, report them here.
If you don't have a program that can't record, OBS is a free program that can record anywhere on the computer
200.gif

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Not every server has a perfect anti-cheat.
The admins and devs are working day and night to bring us one of the best anti-cheats there is.
We thank them for doing this. ;)

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Usually I see Sentinel ban around 3-4 hackers a day. Considering how many games I am not in compared to the ones I am, I think Sentinel is doing a great job :)

(I usually play eggwars not duels though so I guess Sentinel gets a better chance to see if they are hacking :p)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
They probably aren't hackers, just good pvpers. I play more duels than most people (about 50 a day on average) and I've faced 0 hackers this week and only 2 the week before. Unless you play classic 1.8 duels, I don't think the people you think are hackers are actual hackers

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom