Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think "Sentinel is always watching"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Sentinel isnt watching the hackers because i still see alot of hackers and people complained that they got falsely banned by sentinel beause they were block glitching and sentinel thought they were flying. remove the "sentinel is always watching" message because its very annoying and its a very bad and overrated anticheat

Attachments

• 2017-09-17_15.58.27.png
    2017-09-17_15.58.27.png
    507.3 KB · Views: 199

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sentinel is indeed not the perfect Anti-Cheat, but it is at least an Anti-Cheat. Complaining about Sentinel won't make it better, it really won't. Sentinel could falsely ban legit players who have to go through a process then. @CrazymanJR can see if a player was hacking or not by looking at the logs. I can tell you that the Sentinel message won't be removed, at least, not soon. It's actually a very good reminder for people to record or take screenshots of the chat and report rule breakers at our report site.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Sentinel is indeed not the perfect Anti-Cheat, but it is at least an Anti-Cheat. Complaining about Sentinel won't make it better, it really won't. Sentinel could falsely ban legit players who have to go through a process then. @CrazymanJR can see if a player was hacking or not by looking at the logs. I can tell you that the Sentinel message won't be removed, at least, not soon. It's actually a very good reminder for people to record or take screenshots of the chat and report rule breakers at our .
At our what? :p

Reactions: Ducky
D

Deleted member 169486

Let me tell you a story.

Just a few days ago I was playing a round of survival games, only to be killed by a hacker when it was down to the final three people. Not even ten seconds after I started recording, before I had even teleported to them, they were banned by sentinel for hacking. So clearly, it is watching.

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
The file you attached did show that "Sentinel Is Always Watching". But theres not a lot of evidence because no one was breaking rules. What I basically mean is this thread was pointless because if you did show a file with more evidence it would make more sense. But your file doesn't help with removing "Sentinel Is Always Watching". So they probally wont remove that text..

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
The file you attached did show that "Sentinel Is Always Watching". But theres not a lot of evidence because no one was breaking rules. What I basically mean is this thread was pointless because if you did show a file with more evidence it would make more sense. But your file doesn't help with removing "Sentinel Is Always Watching". So they probally wont remove that text..
go to
to see how many hackers they are to prove my point. note: its my video

Reactions: Florisss

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Sentinel isnt watching the hackers because i still see alot of hackers and people complained that they got falsely banned by sentinel beause they were block glitching and sentinel thought they were flying. remove the "sentinel is always watching" message because its very annoying and its a very bad and overrated anticheat
I have no idea where you see the hackers. Before the release of Sentinel I saw like 10 hackers a day on average. Now I encounter around 3 hackers a week.

So or you just think skilled players are hackers, or you are very unlucky with encountering hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom