Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I made these posts for a few months saying i "hack" none of them are the same i do it to get more views for problems on cubecraft and sentinel
and other causes of "lag" and stuff
You do it to get views on sentinel. Wow. First off, if you want to get views on sentinel, actually ask for it, don't make ambiguous posts like this, because it's considered message farming. And second, posting it five times (as SEN0RWIZZARD said) is not a good way to go, you will likely have your account suspended if a moderator finds this out. You say you had a reason, and that reason is the same each time, and you didn't even state the reason, just made threads like this that have no purpose or meaning. Please stop posting threads like this. If you don't believe me, look at the reactions on your original post. All angry emotes, and I can't say I'm surprised.

Reactions: Kylo2532 and ReMD0G

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
You do it to get views on sentinel. Wow. First off, if you want to get views on sentinel, actually ask for it, don't make ambiguous posts like this, because it's considered message farming. And second, posting it five times (as SEN0RWIZZARD said) is not a good way to go, you will likely have your account suspended if a moderator finds this out. You say you had a reason, and that reason is the same each time, and you didn't even state the reason, just made threads like this that have no purpose or meaning. Please stop posting threads like this. If you don't believe me, look at the reactions on your original post. All angry emotes, and I can't say I'm surprised.
there is a reason behind it 😱

Before the tl;dr
" Advanced Scaffolding and fell onto the ground, the sentinel goes oh? brbrbrbrbr Illegal and teleports me into the ground. This made me mad because i took 2 hearts of damage because of sentinel >:C and that is annoying because I payed $25 for the Vanilla Client "

- "advanced scaffolding" is a joke for people thinking jump bridging is a hack.
- "vanilla client" is the well, vanilla client its the base game, i spent $25 dollars on it and its not a free apk thats going to cause more lag

after the tldr : "
Sentinel is teleporting Good players into the ground for "speed hacks" or "fly hacks" because I sprint jump? then go jump onto a base? and I get teleported into the ground taking unnecessary damage with slowness effects :)
"

• Angry
Reactions: Kylo2532 and ReMD0G

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
there is a reason behind it 😱

Before the tl;dr
" Advanced Scaffolding and fell onto the ground, the sentinel goes oh? brbrbrbrbr Illegal and teleports me into the ground. This made me mad because i took 2 hearts of damage because of sentinel >:C and that is annoying because I payed $25 for the Vanilla Client "

- "advanced scaffolding" is a joke for people thinking jump bridging is a hack.
- "vanilla client" is the well, vanilla client its the base game, i spent $25 dollars on it and its not a free apk thats going to cause more lag

after the tldr : "
Sentinel is teleporting Good players into the ground for "speed hacks" or "fly hacks" because I sprint jump? then go jump onto a base? and I get teleported into the ground taking unnecessary damage with slowness effects :)
"
This isn't a reason for posting the same thing five times. @Finixly lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom