Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bedrock Sentinel Caught Me Hacking and Didn't Ban Me (pls nu ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
So I was playing eggwars the otherday with my Vanilla Client Using SkillAura and Advanced Scaffold so I can jump while using scaffold. I then toggle my Advanced Scaffolding and fell onto the ground, the sentinel goes oh? brbrbrbrbr Illegal and teleports me into the ground. This made me mad because i took 2 hearts of damage because of sentinel >:C and that is annoying because I payed $25 for the Vanilla Client and its supposed to be undetectable by sentinel and not get me banned or close to being banned.

tl;dr

Sentinel is teleporting Good players into the ground for "speed hacks" or "fly hacks" because I sprint jump? then go jump onto a base? and I get teleported into the ground taking unnecessary damage with slowness effects :)

This is a lot better than randomized KB

Also devs, downwards KB is caused by sentinel for thinking people are "flying" maybe if there is any nearby blocks next to the player before triggering the "downwards KB"? like in a r=2 radius

CrispyGem42

Sep 14, 2020
So I was playing eggwars the otherday with my Vanilla Client Using SkillAura and Advanced Scaffold so I can jump while using scaffold. I then toggle my Advanced Scaffolding and fell onto the ground, the sentinel goes oh? brbrbrbrbr Illegal and teleports me into the ground. This made me mad because i took 2 hearts of damage because of sentinel >:C and that is annoying because I payed $25 for the Vanilla Client and its supposed to be undetectable by sentinel and not get me banned or close to being banned.

tl;dr

Sentinel is teleporting Good players into the ground for "speed hacks" or "fly hacks" because I sprint jump? then go jump onto a base? and I get teleported into the ground taking unnecessary damage with slowness effects :)

This is a lot better than randomized KB

Also devs, downwards KB is caused by sentinel for thinking people are "flying" maybe if there is any nearby blocks next to the player before triggering the "downwards KB"? like in a r=2 radius
bruh, just get good lmao

DarkStray

Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I was talking to the person who posted the original thread, don't use hacking clients, cause you ruin the game for everyone and your just a lowly hacker too noob and desperate for respect and exp to actually train.

tl;dr dont hack
Okok, read my original post again
Then if you dont see it look uo my username on google
If you still don’t see it read post again

Reactions: CrispyGem42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Wave Master6982 wrote on Nemi_GG's profile.
Welcome to the forums
Wave Master6982 wrote on DarkStray's profile.
Darkstray also lets not talk about the time you called me trash.Jay your not the best player and I have killed you multiple times.You have the right to call people who are not playing the game the way you like none.Does that sound rude to you.
ToxicRudejaycg
Hello, how's everyone doing? :D
Josher wrote on IlligerofTheWest's profile.
Welcome to the forums! :)
Top Bottom