Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I really do wish updating sentinel was as easy as looking up a youtube tutorial or going to a sentinel store, but it sadly doesn't work like that. We're aware that Sentinel isn't as effective in 1.8, and our developer really does try to improve it as much as possible. And aside from that, there will always be cheaters spotted whether Sentinel is updated or not. The client developers constantly make patches to get around an anti-cheat, meaning we'd have to work around those updates as well. It's easily described as a game of cat and mouse.

However, this doesn't mean that cheating can go unpunished. It'd be highly appreciated if you were to record any cheaters you find and report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/
Any extra info you may want to know about reporting can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047 .

Seeing as there's nothing else to be discussed, I'll be locking the thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom