Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
can someone help me how to stop the lag because lag makes me unable to do things or takes long time to do it like building a towers and opening castle bazaar or send mobs.

Edit: I tried to test my internet speed. The results are
100 mbps, just kidding. Its 5 mbps, little lower than global average which is 5.4. But last time i got lagged even the internet is ok. No lags but lag started after tons of mobs came out. Laptop performance problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: Manchot999

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Strange, I never had lag on my Mac from 2010 even when magma cube goo of doom spread across the track.

Do you mean FPS lag (when your screen starts to freeze) or server lag (when the mobs seem to advance in stop motion)?

If it's FPS lag:
You could always downgrade the particles in the settings menu in your hotbar (not the escape menu) to the second-least option. That helped reduce lag on my laptop.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Strange, I never had lag on my Mac from 2010 even when magma cube goo of doom spread across the track.

Do you mean FPS lag (when your screen starts to freeze) or server lag (when the mobs seem to advance in stop motion)?

If it's FPS lag:
You could always downgrade the particles in the settings menu in your hotbar (not the escape menu) to the second-least option. That helped reduce lag on my laptop.
Fps lag (6 - 14 fps) but my screen doesnt freeze plus the game is normal but you cant interact that much in objects, maybe its a server lag.
Is your internet good enough?
You can always lower your setting at the video settings.
Also make sure there aren't any other programmas running on your computer.
Yes my life is with my WEAK internet speed.

Global average: 5 mbps
My internet speed: 5 mbps (actually the same now)
Place: somewhere in Asia, average speed of it is 2.30 Mbps

Maybe you guys have something like 10 - 50mbps
Im playing on my laptop.
Maybe my internet speed is weak enough :(

Last edited:

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Fps lag (6 - 14 fps) but my screen doesnt freeze plus the game is normal but you cant interact that much in objects, maybe its a server lag.

Yes my life is with my WEAK internet speed.

Global average: 20 mbps
My internet speed: 5 mbps :mad:
Place: somewhere in Asia, average speed of it is 2.30 Mbps

Maybe you guys have something like 10 - 50mbps
Im playing on my laptop.
Maybe my internet speed is weak enough :(
Yes, seems like server lag. Sadly the only way (as I know) to fix it is with a proxy, which is really complicated to use (I don't really understand it myself).

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
can someone help me how to stop the lag because lag makes me unable to do things or takes long time to do it like building a towers and opening castle bazaar or send mobs.

100 mbps, just kidding. Its 5 mbps, little lower than global average which is 5.4. But last time i got lagged even the internet is ok. No lags but lag started after tons of mobs came out. Laptop performance problem?
Here they have particle settings to reduce lag, also you can download optifine to reduce lag, it is an allowed mod and will definitely help

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Here they have particle settings to reduce lag, also you can download optifine to reduce lag, it is an allowed mod and will definitely help
where is particle settings? Meh, i dont need optifine, maybe the problem is performance of my laptop

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

Try to install optifine :) with optifine you can turn of the particles!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom