Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you use the right-click to invite friends feature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Description
As it is not always possible to autocomplete your friend's name when you invite them to your party, I thought it would be a nice feature to be able to right click their name in your friend list to send them a party invite.

Mock-up
right-click-party-invite.png
j4c7EZpzRZ6arEzGHgzltQ.png

This would allow you to send party invites to the few friends you want to invite with just a few clicks!

Options
  • I would suggest a cooldown on the click invite after 7 continues invites to prevent from spamming.
Issues
  • An issue might be accidently inviting friends while you actually wanted to chat with them by misclicking.
Possible solution
  • One solution would be to only let the right-click feature paste the command in the chat, like with /fmsg. This would also further help prevent spamming.
  • Another solution would be the introduction of the '/p list' command, a command that lists all online friends. These friends could then on-click be invited to your party much like you can message your friends with the '/f list' command.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Really like this idea! It's a small thing but definitely useful. Perhaps it'd be a bit hard to use for someone with a big friend list, but if the friend list were to be alphabetized together with this then it'd be ideal. I don't think it's that complicated to add this. Not to mention it'd be a consistent addition since you can left click to /fmsg someone.

+1

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
This is a very good suggestion! I would definitely like to see something like this because it is annoying to type someone's name and can't autocomplete the name, especially when he has a name like W________W for example. This is a small thing, but it is definitely a good change.

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a very good suggestion! I would definitely like to see something like this because it is annoying to type someone's name and can't autocomplete the name, especially when he has a name like W________W for example. This is a small thing, but it is definitely a good change.
That's what I thought! Or for when your friend has a really long name.
I hope the feature will keep the continues support it needs to be implemented. If you'd really like to see this come to the network then it would help to share the idea with your friends :)

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
Love this idea. Also really like how you kept the explanation short and simple

+1

(also, my god those likes. Good job making such an original suggestion!)

Reactions: Naitzirch
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom