Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you use the right-click to invite friends feature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I think it is a nicely thought out idea, but i do see one issue. you could end up accidentally inviting someone that you don't want in the party. so there should be a "confirm" button in place if this were to get added.
Issues
  • An issue might be accidently inviting friends while you actually wanted to chat with them by misclicking.
Possible solution
  • One solution would be to only let the right-click feature paste the command in the chat, like with /fmsg. This would also further help prevent spamming.
  • Another solution would be the introduction of the '/p list' command, a command that lists all online friends. These friends could then on-click be invited to your party much like you can message your friends with the '/f list' command.
^^

Reactions: Naitzirch

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it is a nicely thought out idea, but i do see one issue. you could end up accidentally inviting someone that you don't want in the party. so there should be a "confirm" button in place if this were to get added.
This issue is also covered in the thread under "Issues" :)
Under Possible solutions I pose the solution to let it paste the invite command to that friend in chat just like with /fmsg
A confirm button would be another idea.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
great idea
upload_2020-4-26_21-43-8.png

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I’m thinking this will be a great and a helpful idea, because it will speed up the process a lot, especially if you want to create a bigger party.
It will also be helpful, if you have a friend with a difficult name to remember/write.
Even if you invite your friends by an accident it won’t be a big issue, so I don’t see why this shouldn’t exsist.
I support this idea fully!

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Description
As it is not always possible to autocomplete your friend's name when you invite them to your party, I thought it would be a nice feature to be able to right click their name in your friend list to send them a party invite.

Mock-up
right-click-party-invite.png
j4c7EZpzRZ6arEzGHgzltQ.png

This would allow you to send party invites to the few friends you want to invite with just a few clicks!

Options
  • I would suggest a cooldown on the click invite after 7 continues invites to prevent from spamming.
Issues
  • An issue might be accidently inviting friends while you actually wanted to chat with them by misclicking.
Possible solution
  • One solution would be to only let the right-click feature paste the command in the chat, like with /fmsg. This would also further help prevent spamming.
  • Another solution would be the introduction of the '/p list' command, a command that lists all online friends. These friends could then on-click be invited to your party much like you can message your friends with the '/f list' command.

I really like the idea ! +1!!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom