Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello everyone,

Another thread about writing. Yes. But this time I'm not posting a story that I've already wrote. I'm asking for story ideas.
Do you have a nice idea that you like to see in a story? Tell me and I'll maybe write it for you.

Extra:
- It can be as weird as you want, as long as I like it.
- I don't know how many requests are comming, if it's a lot: I am still a human and I am not writing 24/7 so I won't be able to write every request.
- If it's a bad idea I won't write it :D
- Please tell me the names I have to use. I'm bad at names.
- Don't make me do your homework please...
- Do not expect much of me.
- If want it in Dutch rather then English, that's fine. Just tell me.

D

Deleted member 352903

Something like this: “once upon a time, there was a girl. This girl decided to create a CubeCraft forums account. She decided to use this IGN: Ariana Grande. She had about 1,000,000 images about Ariana Grande in her computer. One day...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
(True Story) Once Upon A Time, there was a girl living in The Netherlands far away from everyone else. Known as DangerousMoon. She joined Cubecraft, and started to play. She noticed her favourite game was in maintenance. Arcade. She decided to go onto the forums and ask why. Was it a lobby change? Was there a new minigame coming? She didn't know.
When the thread finally got a response. It was a staff member.
"I'm sorry but we can't tell you that. I'm going to lock this thread now."
She was sad, the only thing she wanted to know was what was going on with arcade.
Since she was bored anyway, she looked around the forums a bit. It was pretty fun. Then she looked at her name, with a smile she changed it. After that she choose one of 1,000,000,000 pictures she has of Ariana Grande and used it as her profile pictires.
From now on, she was a legend a arrogant b***h who criticise everything, hates on everything and has absolutely no life: ArianaGrande.
Like.. ArianaGrande, not Ariana Grande.
Please don't use this against me.

She had about 1,000,000 images about Ariana Grande in his computer
What >:c

*sigh* *cringe*
This is by far the worst story I've ever wrote..

D

Deleted member 352903

(True Story) Once Upon A Time, there was a girl living in The Netherlands far away from everyone else. Known as DangerousMoon. She joined Cubecraft, and started to play. She noticed her favourite game was in maintenance. Arcade. She decided to go onto the forums and ask why. Was it a lobby change? Was there a new minigame coming? She didn't know.
When the thread finally got a response. It was a staff member.
"I'm sorry but we can't tell you that. I'm going to lock this thread now."
She was sad, the only thing she wanted to know was what was going on with arcade.
Since she was bored anyway, she looked around the forums a bit. It was pretty fun. Then she looked at her name, with a smile she changed it. After that she choose one of 1,000,000,000 pictures she has of Ariana Grande and used it as her profile pictires.
From now on, she was a legend a arrogant b***h who criticise everything, hates on everything and has absolutely no life: ArianaGrande.
Like.. ArianaGrande, not Ariana Grande.
Please don't use this against me.

What >:c
Fixed.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone,

Another thread about writing. Yes. But this time I'm not posting a story that I've already wrote. I'm asking for story ideas.
Do you have a nice idea that you like to see in a story? Tell me and I'll maybe write it for you.

Extra:
- It can be as weird as you want, as long as I like it.
- I don't know how many requests are comming, if it's a lot: I am still a human and I am not writing 24/7 so I won't be able to write every request.
- If it's a bad idea I won't write it :D
- Please tell me the names I have to use. I'm bad at names.
- Don't make me do your homework please...
- Do not expect much of me.
- If want it in Dutch rather then English, that's fine. Just tell me.
Do a story about someone wanting to be a helper on cubecraft! That would actually be great to read.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom