Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Everyone should write less. Be to the point I cant be bothered to read 39389 replies each with 1000 paragraphs.

Reactions: 0ffense

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
If you necropost on such a thread now, although the suggestion is good, you know it's getting locked and it's just your own fault
So you should not blame quetzi for locking that thread
I understand where @Quetzi was coming from, but what other alternative do i have though? It's either necroposting or reposting, which he also states to be 'an incredibly low effort response' and also seems to be discouraged by him,
reposting a thread in its entirety is an incredibly low effort response to a thread being locked because it didn't receive the amount of attention that you thought it should get
so what do i do? I can't even do what Quetzi himself stated to be a better option (
A better approach would be to actually try and refine the idea a bit and create some discussion points.
) cause in order to do that i would need to either bump the thread or repost. In whatever i do to sort of revive the thread, i either break the rules (necroposting) or put out an incredibly 'low effort response' (reposting). So what does one do in this situation? Other than 'letting it go' which imo is stupid regarding how the suggestion is solid and worth the extra bit of attention.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I understand where @Quetzi was coming from, but what other alternative do i have though? It's either necroposting or reposting, which he also states to be 'an incredibly low effort response' and also seems to be discouraged by him, so what do i do? I can't even do what Quetzi himself stated to be a better option () cause in order to do that i would need to either bump the thread or repost. In whatever i do to sort of revive the thread, i either break the rules (necroposting) or put out an incredibly 'low effort response' (reposting). So what does one do in this situation? Other than 'letting it go' which imo is stupid regarding how the suggestion is solid and worth the extra bit of attention.
Thread died because people weren't interested in replying anymore, make sure they are!
(by updating and adding new ideas to the thread)
But I feel like we should now just stay on-topic and don't bother the others too much

I already said I really like the suggestion, and I swear to god, I'd play Eggwars way more if all these modes/ideas were added

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So:
The idea is to have multiple groups with corresponding eggs, all in their own team, correct?
Is that all that's going to be changed in this variation of eggwars?

As interesting as it sounds, it honestly feels like something I'd play 2 or 3 times, never to be played again afterwards. It's a confusing concept for new players, and they'd probably spend more time trying to fight players on their own team & in a different group (and be confused as to why they can't) rather than focusing on defence or attacking a whole other team. It'd take a while to get used to that, and kind of throws the logic aspect out of the window for me. Any form of teamwork would dominate in a situation where there's a team with groups that don't work together simply because they don't really understand the idea behind the groups. They'd just get trampled by the teams that have teamwork, and might just quit that variant afterwards. After all, it's confusing and doesn't really have much logic behind it.
Who's to say that players are going to bother risking one of their infinite lives to save another egg within their team even though there's nothing to be gained for them?
Unless you're friends with the other groups within your team, I highly doubt any alliance is going to actually be in effect since players probably couldn't care less about someone else in their team. Believe me, it happens in normal eggwars too. In normal eggwars we at least share an egg and base & have the same ideals.

Reactions: Sophie and Lezappen

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
So:
The idea is to have multiple groups with corresponding eggs, all in their own team, correct?
Is that all that's going to be changed in this variation of eggwars?

As interesting as it sounds, it honestly feels like something I'd play 2 or 3 times, never to be played again afterwards. It's a confusing concept for new players, and they'd probably spend more time trying to fight players on their own team & in a different group (and be confused as to why they can't) rather than focusing on defence or attacking a whole other team. It'd take a while to get used to that, and kind of throws the logic aspect out of the window for me. Any form of teamwork would dominate in a situation where there's a team with groups that don't work together simply because they don't really understand the idea behind the groups. They'd just get trampled by the teams that have teamwork, and might just quit that variant afterwards. After all, it's confusing and doesn't really have much logic behind it.
Who's to say that players are going to bother risking one of their infinite lives to save another egg within their team even though there's nothing to be gained for them?
Unless you're friends with the other groups within your team, I highly doubt any alliance is going to actually be in effect since players probably couldn't care less about someone else in their team. Believe me, it happens in normal eggwars too. In normal eggwars we at least share an egg and base & have the same ideals.

Nice to see you join in.
Let me first start off with saying that i do think you have a point about the teamwork aspect and there not really being anything to gain from working together (aside from higher chances of winning of course, but i can imagine that a lot would want some direct reward/instant reward and wouldn't be so rational and wise to actually wanna work together without it). Will perhaps add something for that. I'm explicitly saying perhaps, cause i also believe that most people would eventually learn anyways through trail and error that teamwork between all teams is the most beneficial to them (assuming they would value winning the game, (which could be helped through the means of giving the winning alliance a big exp price (bigger than normal eggwars AT LEAST)), it would be part of the learning curve, a thing that is present in every game. In a later stage after the gamemode variation would be out for a while it would probably become sort of the norm to play together as an alliance.

It's just like with Eggwars; i mean, did you do any rushing at first when you started out? Perhaps, but quite likely no, instead, you learned to do it through learning techniques like trail and error or by being told to do so by others/friends and learned that this was a very effective strategy. But i think i will probably add something the more i think about, just something minor to encourage this teaming with your allies thing, and again, i'm saying explicitly 'minor' cause i do want to leave some of this up to the learning curve of the gamemode (learning how to play the game better is part of the fun with that said). The reward would just be a mild push towards the right direction in playing the gamemode effectively

As of the 'confusing concept' part: i don't really understand with what you mean with 'it's confusing'. It's new, and rarely done before, rather than confusing. this holds true for ALL new things in a sense and i don't believe this should be seen as something special and that it is going to be extra hard to understand since the whole idea of this concept isn't complex once you get it. Not at all. Cubecraft could also explain the concept of course if it happens to be released like they do with all the games, so i don't see a big problem really. Learning to drive a car can also be considered 'confusing' in the beginning. And if you mean that it's not straightforward than i disagree, the concept is simple and takes basic understanding skills. If people don't understand in a day, they for sure will understand in a week, if not, then (excuse my language here) they're honestly retarded (and i don't mean that in an exaggerated way). Also like you said yourself: 'it'd take a while to get used to that', yes, especially considering how this has many ways of playing it to be discovered, which is part of the beauty of it in my eyes, it allows for a new playstyle(s) compared to Normal Eggwars and Speed Eggwars (Speed had this too to a degree, a little tiny bit due to how very similiar it still was compared to Normal Eggwars, aside from the gamepace of course, which was one of the maindrives behind the slightly new playstyle it offered). But anyways, they will get used to it sooner or later. As for the 'logic' thing you mentioned, well of course it's gonna be illogical at first because it's new, going back to the car example: i don't have any knowledge about how to drive a car cause its new so i can't create some form of logic for myself, but once i learn the basics and learn more about it i'll be able to form a sense of logicism. Logic is derived from previous experiences with things, if you have never experienced certain things before or learned about it (or something thats somewhat related to it), you can't come up with logic for it.

Edit: this trail and error learning technique i mentioned in this post isn't something exclusive to just 'smart people' btw, everyone uses it. If not consciously then atleast subconsciously.

Edit2: a nice quote i like to use nowadays in regards of this possibly being 'too confusing' or 'too complex' is this:

@Fool :"I know the server is filled with childeren but keep in mind they do have a brain , I agree that they’re idiots but they can understand stuff without much of a problem. This suggestion doesnt involve complex trignjsjwjqkakkak , just some ez to understand stuff . Even an ffa player could understand

eventually"

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Thread died because people weren't interested in replying anymore, make sure they are!

(by updating and adding new ideas to the thread)

But I feel like we should now just stay on-topic and don't bother the others too much

I already said I really like the suggestion, and I swear to god, I'd play Eggwars way more if all these modes/ideas were added

The thread died cause

- a lot of people had already seen it before, the thread, aswell as the concept from previous threads (just this latest thread had over 1700 views for example, add the other ones views on top of that and you’ll probably get to a number of around 3000 views) and had already stated their opinions on it/leave a poll vote or done so before in a previous thread.

- i didn't actively attend to it anymore, nearly all the worthy points of discussion were already talked about leading to there not really being anything to be talked about anymore. I also got confirmation from Younisco that he forwarded it to the staff, which gave me a sense of ‘mission completed’ (which i a few days ago realised wasn't the case yet since i didn't receive any confirmation from the staff on it being well received yes or no/an escalation tag, i only got confirmation that it was forwarded to the staff, nothing more), that lead me to abandon my thread thinking It wasn’t necessary anymore to attend it so actively as i did at the time, if at all.

Also i’m not going to add more ideas to it just for the sake of more ideas, sometimes things are fine how they are and don’t need any more added to them in regards to it becoming possibly excessive

Anyways nice to hear that you like the suggestion :) I'm all down for criticism but hearing a simple: 'i like this suggestion' is still welcome haha.

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
My input on anything EggWars is fairly irrelevant, it's not a game mode I've played enough to be able to judge. In terms of the forum moderation, there are rules in place to make sure that the forum works well for everybody that uses them. While I can agree that the 'strict interpretation of the rules' is not appropriate in every case, I don't believe it applies to that thread due to the number of zero content/bump posts that it had already had.
What have you played enough though? ...

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Let me first start off with saying that i do think you have a point about the teamwork aspect and there not really being anything to gain from working together (aside from higher chances of winning of course, but i can imagine that a lot would want some direct reward/instant reward and wouldn't be so rational and wise to actually wanna work together without it). Will perhaps add something for that. I'm explicitly saying perhaps, cause i also believe that most people would eventually learn anyways through trail and error that teamwork between all teams is the most beneficial to them (assuming they would value winning the game, (which could be helped through the means of giving the winning alliance a big exp price (bigger than normal eggwars AT LEAST)), it would be part of the learning curve, a thing that is present in every game. In a later stage after the gamemode variation would be out for a while it would probably become sort of the norm to play together as an alliance.
Gonna be honest here: When I first joined, I never actively played games for the sake of points or experience, but rather the satisfying feeling of winning. Enforcing teamwork is incredibly difficult to do, and I don't think small bonus rewards at the end of the game is going to encourage the new players to do so. Let's not forget that they wouldn't even know that one rewards more than the other.
This is based off of my personal experience, so feel free to share yours. Did you care about experience when you first joined? Or did you just like playing and winning games for the sake of fun at the time?
This could very indirectly encourage teamwork in a gamemode like this, but I honestly don't see players care too much about a small bonus at the end of the game for winning with an alliance.
It's just like with Eggwars; i mean, did you do any rushing at first when you started out? Perhaps, but quite likely no, instead, you learned to do it through learning techniques like trail and error or by being told to do so by others/friends and learned that this was a very effective strategy. But i think i will probably add something he more i think about, just something minor to encourage this teaming with your allies thing, and again, i'm saying explicitly 'minor' cause i do want to leave some of this up to the learning curve of the gamemode (learning how to play the game better is part of the fun with that said). The reward would just be a mild push towards the right direction in playing the gamemode effectively

As of the 'confusing concept' part: i don't really understand with what you mean with 'it's confusing'. It's new, and rarely done before, rather than confusing. this holds true for ALL new things in a sense and i don't believe this should be seen as something special and that it is going to be extra hard to understand since the whole idea of this concept isn't complex once you get it. Not at all. Cubecraft could also explain the concept of course if it happens to be released like they do with all the games, so i don't see a big problem really. Learning to drive a car can also be considered 'confusing' in the beginning. And if you mean that it's not straightforward than i disagree, the concept is simple and takes basic understanding skills. If people don't understand in a day, they for sure will understand in a week, if not, then (excuse my language here) they're honestly retarded (and i don't mean that in an exaggerated way). Also like you said yourself: 'it'd take a while to get used to that', yes, especially considering how this has many ways of playing it to be discovered, which is part of the beauty of it in my eyes, it allows for a new playstyle(s) compared to Normal Eggwars and Speed Eggwars (Speed had this too to a degree (a little tiny bit due to how very similiar it still was compared to Normal Eggwars, aside from the gamepace of course, which was one of the maindrives behind the slightly new playstyle it offered). But anyways, they will get used to it sooner or later. As for the 'logic' thing you mentioned, well of course it's gonna be illogical at first because it's new, going back to the car example: i don't have any knowledge about how to drive a car cause its new so i can't create some form of logic for myself, but once i learn the basics and learn more about it i'll be able to form a sense of logicism. Logic is derived from previous experiences with things, if you have never experienced certain things before or learned about it (or something thats somewhat related to it), you can't come up with logic for it.
Here's the thing: Normal Eggwars is a very simple game with a rather varied approach to play a game of it. If they've even seen a single video of it, they'd instantly learn that an egg is the source of respawning, and that they need to break the egg to stop respawning. Once you learn that, congratulations. You know everything you need to know about eggwars that isn't necessarily self-explanatory.
With the alliance system, it's like there's multiple teams working together just to gang up on a single team at a time (Teams here being a group within one big alliance). I don't know about you, but that would feel like an insanely unfair fight since you could be outnumbered despite fighting with your entire team, just because your alliance is busy with their own thing. If I lost a game due to the lack of teamwork in the alliance, yet consistent teamwork with your team, I'd just be discouraged to play a game like that. Eggwars is a game where you can fundamentally have a fair fight with your entire team, against another entire team. without needing to be outnumbered. Alliances screws that over since you could have two of their teams versus your own team. Then what? Again: If your alliance doesn't support you, you're as good as dead if another, more organized, alliance comes and takes you on. This happens in normal eggwars too, but it's much more bearable when it's an actual fair fight if you're talking about player count. (an exception being a team that starts with less players due to leaving teams)

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
So something to add to the 'potential additional ideas' list and that i've now marked on the to-do-list:

A minor reward for alliances that work together, something exp wise and something that actually impacts the gameplay.

Anyone that comes up with an idea(s) for this, feel free to share
I will be thinking of a possible reward to encourage teamwork aswell.

I'll be responding to you soon @Gainfullterror

Reactions: Gainfullterror

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
When I first joined, I never actively played games for the sake of points or experience
Which is why i'll incorporate something that will act as a minor reward xp wise but will also affect something in-game.

This is based off of my personal experience, so feel free to share yours. Did you care about experience when you first joined? Or did you just like playing and winning games for the sake of fun at the time?
That's a great point and i have to say i actually only play for fun and don't care about experience almost at all, the xp boost thing was just something easy i could come with on the fly, will definitely want to incorporate some sort of direct reward that would actually affect stuff in-game (to a degree that's still fair of course) aswell and would reward alliance teamwork.

Here's the thing: Normal Eggwars is a very simple game with a rather varied approach to play a game of it. If they've even seen a single video of it, they'd instantly learn that an egg is the source of respawning, and that they need to break the egg to stop respawning.
Is exactly the same with this concept

Once you learn that, congratulations. You know everything you need to know about eggwars that isn't necessarily self-explanatory.
This idea still holds up with this, the only 2 things that you'll need to know aswell here is that you're allied with other teams and need to work well within your alliance

With the alliance system, it's like there's multiple teams working together just to gang up on a single team at a time (Teams here being a group within one big alliance)
Keep in mind that this scenario doesn't always have to be case and also only applies if the opposing enemy alliance would be working together.

I don't know about you, but that would feel like an insanely unfair fight since you could be outnumbered despite fighting with your entire team,
It could indeed be, but i’m not necessarily too disgusted by unfairness (i would perceive this as something awesome and very intense, and i love that), the fact that this would indeed be very unfair just shows to me how very important alliance teamwork would be. Also don’t forget that it doesn’t always have to be the worst scenario possible, it could also be 2 teams (1 alliance1) vs 1 team (alliance2), with allience1 having 2 teams left but with only 1 team left that has an egg and alliance2 having 1 team left with an egg. There are of course more possibilities in this, too many to count, which to me, would be very interesting, this would be a lot more tactical compared to Normal Eggwars which to me personally sounds awesome. But yes, you do have a point that the worst possible scenarios for this gamemode would be a lot worse (in most cases) here compared to normal eggwars. I’m pretty sure i overlooked this due to my personal love for a challenge, but i realise now that not everyone is going to probably love that as much as i do
(takeaway lesson for myself from this: don’t forget to look more from other people’s perspectives that aren’t similiar to yours and take into account, not just you or players like you)
. Perhaps some sort of comeback tool must be added.

just because your alliance is busy with their own thing.
Again like i stated before and the more i read through your thing the more i see it, alliance teamwork is going to be important (assuming there are alliances that play smartly in a game and work well together and therefore enforce the need for others to play well within their alliance aswell)

If I lost a game due to the lack of teamwork in the alliance, yet consistent teamwork with your team, I'd just be discouraged to play a game like that.
I can understand that to a degree, i mean i wouldn’t be necessarily discouraged to play a game like that, i would probably try to learn from the experience and try to communicate better within the alliance next time, aka trail and error, being discouraged by this yes or no depends on the player and i believe is hard to predict if players would indeed respond this way. I guess you’ll just have to deal with the fact that you’ll also have to be able to work well within your alliance, which adds another layer of strategy, something i would personally love and i know others would too, it would provide a fresh new layer of strategy. This also just underscores again how teamwork in an alliance must be rewarded a bit (and learned) due to the importance of it.

Eggwars is a game where you can fundamentally have a fair fight with your entire team, against another entire team. without needing to be outnumbered.
Well you can still be outnumbered when you lose your egg of course which in a sense would basically be sort of the same thing as losing a part of the alliance in this

Alliances screws that over since you could have two of their teams versus your own team. Then what? Again: If your alliance doesn't support you, you're as good as dead if another, more organized, alliance comes and takes you on. This happens in normal eggwars too, but it's much more bearable when it's an actual fair fight if you're talking about player count. (an exception being a team that starts with less players due to leaving teams)

Ok the conclusion i could take from this (and your previous post) was mainly that there needs to be something that would increase the odds for a team that is outnumberd to make a comeback, so some sort of comeback tool. I have to thank you for bringing this to the light since i totally overlooked it as a possible issue (so have a lot of other people seemingly done so). Adding this to the to-do-list! There also has to be something that would reward teamwork with the alliance you’re in.

You’ve given me some awesomely usefull criticism and feedback that i can work it! Thanks!

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
To-do-list:
Come up with:
- A minor reward for alliances that work together, something exp wise and something that actually impacts the gameplay. Just anything really that enforces teamwork within an alliance.

- There needs to be something that would increase the odds for a team that is outnumberd to make a comeback, so some sort of comeback tool.
(Nothing too major though cause i do like the nature of this concept wherein the odds could possibly be more against you compared to Normal Eggwars and with that having the possibility of this gamemode being more intense and hard. But this is just my stance on it, what do you guys think on this? Do you guys think it would be cool if this gamemode could offer a harder more intense style with it (at times)? I personally do cause i think it could add to the sense of 'epic' to the games and sense of accomplishment of winning a game)

Anyone that comes up with an idea(s) for this, feel free to share
I will be thinking of fixes for these problems myself too.

Progress boiss!

Edit: First thing that comes to mind to me for comeback tool is some sort of potion effect like resistance, so like once you're the last team standing of your alliance and you're being outnumbered by other alliances teams you'll receive a permanent resistance 1 effect. Haven't thought this through at all yet, but just a start.
Edit2: Oof this just got a lot more complicated balancing wise, but i'm sure i can make it work somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Which is why i'll incorporate something that will act as a minor reward xp wise but will also affect something in-game.
Now that sounds like a very feasible way to encourage working together.

It could indeed be, but i’m not necessarily too disgusted by unfairness (i would think this would be awesome and very intense), the fact that this would be indeed be very unfair just shows to me how very important alliance teamwork would be. Also don’t forget that it doesn’t always have to be the worst scenario possible, it could also be 2 teams (1 alliance1) vs 1 team (alliance2), with allience1 having 2 teams left but with only 1 team left that has an egg and alliance2 having 1 team left with an egg. There are of course more possibilities in this, too many to count, which to me, would be very interesting, this would be a lot more tactical compared to Normal Eggwars which to me personally sounds awesome. But yes, you do have a point that the worst possible scenarios for this gamemode would be a lot worse (in most cases) here compared to normal eggwars. I’m pretty sure i overlooked this due to my personal love for a challenge, but i realise now that not everyone is going to probably love that as much as i do (takeaway lesson for myself from this: don’t forget to look more from other people’s perspectives that aren’t similiar to yours and take into account, not just you or players like you) . Perhaps some sort of comeback tool must be added.
Not gonna lie, I love a good challenge in a game as long as it's not just forced unfair gameplay. If this were implemented, it'd be great if you have a proper alliance vs alliance like it's supposed to be in theory. I just wonder if the playerbase would actually be capable enough to work together for heavily team based games. I really dislike it when players don't work together in games like Blockwars, Archer assault, Tower Defence, etc. simply because you'd be too busy fighting with your own team to even worry about your actual opponents.
I love the idea of adding a more tactical version to eggwars, but once again, I don't know how well this will work if you're forced to depend on random teammates unless you play with a group. It could make for some great games for an alliance or two, while the other alliances kind of die out as callatiral damage.

Well you can still be outnumbered when you lose your egg of course which in a sense would basically be sort of the same thing as losing a part of the alliance in this
Correct, but the most you'd have to deal with is a 1v10 in only two possible maps. Being outnumbered in this variant would exponentially increase the difficulty of making a comeback, hence why a comeback tool would be pretty nice (as you briefly mentioned earlier).

Sooo... yeah.
That's what would improve this variant by a ton.
A comeback tool like you mentioned to even the odds out, and some form of in-game incentive to working together to prevent a useless alliance from existing.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Now that sounds like a very feasible way to encourage working together.

Not gonna lie, I love a good challenge in a game as long as it's not just forced unfair gameplay. If this were implemented, it'd be great if you have a proper alliance vs alliance like it's supposed to be in theory. I just wonder if the playerbase would actually be capable enough to work together for heavily team based games. I really dislike it when players don't work together in games like Blockwars, Archer assault, Tower Defence, etc. simply because you'd be too busy fighting with your own team to even worry about your actual opponents.
I love the idea of adding a more tactical version to eggwars, but once again, I don't know how well this will work if you're forced to depend on random teammates unless you play with a group. It could make for some great games for an alliance or two, while the other alliances kind of die out as callatiral damage.

Correct, but the most you'd have to deal with is a 1v10 in only two possible maps. Being outnumbered in this variant would exponentially increase the difficulty of making a comeback, hence why a comeback tool would be pretty nice (as you briefly mentioned earlier).

Sooo... yeah.
That's what would improve this variant by a ton.
A comeback tool like you mentioned to even the odds out, and some form of in-game incentive to working together to prevent a useless alliance from existing.
Totally agree. Nothing more to add aside that i agree ^-^. You provided me with an overlooked perspective. I already thought beforehand that the suggestion (and trying to look at it as objectively i could) was good but i think with those 2 things added (in-game incentive that encourages working together and comeback tool) i'll turn this good suggestion into a great one! It's really getting somewhere.

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
- A minor reward for alliances that work together, something exp wise and something that actually impacts the gameplay. Just anything really that enforces teamwork within an alliance.
They'd just win together, problem solved. Same incentive that encourages working together with your own team right now.
All those issues apply to standard teams as well, not much has changed except there are now more players in 1 group.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
They'd just win together, problem solved. Same incentive that encourages working together with your own team right now.
Eh, idk, not sure if this will suffice.

All those issues apply to standard teams as well, not much has changed except there are now more players in 1 group.
Yea, true. Was about to comment the same.

Also, 'forced unfair gameplay' doesn't sound like the right term since it's quite likely also partly your own fault if you're put into a unfair circumstance due to for example bad teamwork and communication.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Why this btw? (disregarding the possibly hard comebacks and need for an in-game incentive leading to more teamwork)
I'm quite a fan of the regular eggwars as is. I don't know how this would play out with the alliance system, so it might actually play out to be a fun gamemode aside from normal eggwars. This was all before the whole discussing of the balancing tool and the teamwork incentive.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom