Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I am pretty certain acknowledged your suggestion and didn't just lock it for excessive bumping, If that is the case I don't see why you are reposting the same suggestion, I do realize that there has been no feedback from the staff.
I personally had nothing to say about this suggestion.

The title says nothing about the suggestion "Giving it one last shot (looking for mainly moderators responses)"
The poll says nothing about the suggestion: "Would you like to see this implemented?"

Your introduction is long, what you are suggesting is not clear... It seems like you want to drastically change eggwars.
My opinion is that eggwars is a well rounded game, we already have a speed eggwars spinoff and it isn't a game that can really be improved, if you are getting bored of eggwars why not try out the beta games or play in the arcade, why not even suggest a new game?

I do not like the idea of having massive teams with 2 eggs each, that is basically what it is, bigger teams with 2 eggs and confusingly different colors.

I didn't reply because I'm not keen on the suggestion and I'm not routing for it, I'd rather wait and see if other people can bring their own contributions to it.
Since I'm not keen on ithe suggestion itself, I'd rather not comment.

You can still resubmit this suggestion presenting it a bit more clearly, and as a different game.
upload_2018-3-28_0-7-22.png

You say what the concept has to offfer before introducing it, so 60% of the thread we still don't know what you are talking about until you introduce it, then we have to read that 60% again to understand what you mean, this is tedious.

I do agree that there is potential for a fun gameplay, but way too different for it to be part of the eggwars game and really deserves to be worked on a bit more so it can be it's own game.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-28_0-7-48.png
    upload_2018-3-28_0-7-48.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Reactions: Lightning McQueen

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Nice, something where i can really grind my teeth into, lets gooo.

The title says nothing about the suggestion "Giving it one last shot (looking for mainly moderators responses)"
It's meant as a way of drawing attention, i don't see this necessarily as a problem.

The poll says nothing about the suggestion: "Would you like to see this implemented?"
I don't really understand what you mean with this. It's clearly a poll asking for if you would like to see this concept implemented yes or no (along with other options). It's not meant to add anything to the suggestion, it's there to ask for the public's opinion/stance on it. At first glance this seems like a very odd argument to me, but hey, maybe you can explain to me what you mean with it.

Your introduction is long, what you are suggesting is not clear... It seems like you want to drastically change eggwars.
Introduction being long: Hm, debatable, i think it's acceptable and nothing offensive.
Unclear suggestion: Woaw, i did not expect to see this, how this is unclear is kinda beyond me at this point cause i go into great detail in what the mainconcept includes, trying to explain it in great detail while also trying to keep it as short and compact as possible due to the people who didn't initially (emphasis on initially) understand and the amount of people that complained about the explanation being 'too long'. It's really not that complex, it's literally: individual seperate teams are allied with other teams, but still stay seperate teams/islands each with their own egg and respawn ties to that egg. So to eliminate one whole and complete team, you’ll have to take out each seperate island/team (each with their own egg and respawn ties to that egg) consisting out of that team to completely eliminate the complete alliance.
This should take basic understanding to comprehend and like @Fool once said:

"I know the server is filled with childeren but keep in mind they do have a brain , I agree that they’re idiots but they can understand stuff without much of a problem. This suggestion doesnt involve complex trignjsjwjqkakkak , just some ez to understand stuff . Even an ffa player could understand

eventually"

Now this concept can go in all kinds of directions (instead of just: 'oh but that's just the same As 2 BiG TeAmS hurrr durr', which i've seen plenty of times pass by (such a stupid and annoying comment), which it is ABSOLUTELY NOT, the scope of this concept is way bigger than that, which i explained in my thread aswell and which is why i have this right here in the list of what this could concept could offer:
  • many possibilities regarding team design (making 4 teams each made out of 2 teams / making 3 teams each made out of 3 teams / making 2 teams each made out of 5 teams / making 6 teams each made out of 2 teams. Etc. Etc.). There's also definitely some room for creativity in creating maps for this.
It seems like you want to drastically change eggwars.
No. Not at all, it's a change yes, but not a change that is gonna 'drastically change eggwars'. I've carefully chosen the changes made in this and deliberately kept them pretty minor. It's just allied teams, that's fricking it...Well...If you don't count the POSSIBLE POTENTIAL additional ideas (so this isn't a MUST, it's just something that could POSSIBLY be added, it's like things that could be added to add more flavour to the concept which are there in the first place due to the possibility of the mainconcept being bland (the total opposite of 'drastic' in a sense).

My opinion is that eggwars is a well rounded game, we already have a speed eggwars spinoff and it isn't a game that can really be improved,
Agreed, eggwars is indeed a well rounded game, but that doesn't mean it can't get stale and boring over time, which imo it has already been many months now (only thing that's keeping it somewhat fresh-ish are new maps, but that doesn't change much and isn't enough imo), and i'm not the only one who thinks this (cue some threads proving this which i posted in my own thread aswell: ), even a big majority of people (especially eggwars veterans that have been playing it for over a few years) that still enjoy it (and i myself sorta belong in this group aswell) and play it think it is getting more and more stale, repetitive and boring. While i believe new maps is a good way of keeping it fresh to an extent, i don't think it's enough since it doesn't really change much a lot of the times about the actual way that the game is being played/playstyle, it's a lot of the times still just doing the rushing strategy for the quick easy win.

we already have a speed eggwars spinoff and it isn't a game that can really be improved,
Oh lord please, Cube took out the thing that made this game stand out compared to normal eggwars ==> SPEED EFFECT. I don't think it's bad but i do not agree with the statement that it isn't a game that can really be improved. I think my concept could prove to be more succesfull than speed though, since this concept should offer a new gamestyle that would be more different than Speed is in my eyes, which is literally the same as Normal Eggwars but with speed pots added (which is only selectable as a kit now), some different island spacing and some different maps, and ofc the fact that Speed is a bit more fastpaced ofc, but that's mainly just due to smaller mapsizes... And that's kinda it. Anyways i think Speed is too similiar to Normal Eggwars nowadays, which is one of the reasons it died down in the first place i believe (cause it did to an extent), it wasn't as good and different as it could be (especially) after the default Speed 1 was taken away from it (taking away the biggest aspect differentating it from Normal Eggwars) which lead to the majority of Eggwars players sticking with just good ol Normal Eggwars. I'll stop now cause i feel like i've gone off-topic enough now

if you are getting bored of eggwars why not try out the beta games or play in the arcade, why not even suggest a new game?
That is definitely an option and one i might consider, although i do prefer pvp based games and strategy games, which eggwars both has.
About the 'why not a new game?', well i guess that could be an option aswell but a lot of the times i can't be bothered with it, i'm more passionate towards eggwars. With that said though, it's easier to come up with a spin-off from something successfull (and in this case also fun due to it having to do with eggwars, which from my previous statement can be concluded from that i'm passionate about) then to try to come up with a whole new game.

I do not like the idea of having massive teams with 2 eggs each, that is basically what it is, bigger teams with 2 eggs and confusingly different colors.
Ok no. This is actually low-key triggering me at this point to see how people always seem to think so small-scale about this concept. It's not 'having massive teams with 2 eggs each'. It probably is partly my fault for using examples that include big maps with big teams at the beginning of the explanation of the mainconcept and the assumption and trust in people to read the whole thing of the mainconcept and have them realise that it's not just massive teams with 2 eggs each even though i've kept the explanation of it fairly short. People seem to get so stuck on the number 2, which is silly cause you'll see me state later in the explanation of the concept that: "you could also go a little more crazy and make a team consisting of 3 seperate teams (or more)!"along with one of my points being in the beginning of the thread (in the list of what this concept has to offer): "many possibilities regarding team design (making 4 teams each made out of 2 teams / making 3 teams each made out of 3 teams / making 2 teams each made out of 5 teams / making 6 teams each made out of 2 teams. Etc. Etc.). There's also definitely some room for creativity in creating maps for this." Heck i even added an even crazier more interesting idea in regards to team design to the table as a potential additional idea!:

"Have unique uneven maps with unique interesting team designs.

Sidenote: Imagine a map for example having a team design that would look like this: 1 team (1 island(s) - 8 players per island(s)) vs 1 team (2 island(s) - 5 players per island(s)) vs 1 team (3 island(s) - 4 players per island(s)). Now ofc the teams with the higher island and playercount should be given big disadvantages compared to the teams with a lower island + playercount (which in contrast should be given big advantages). I think something like this could be extremy interesting to play with."

About the 'confusing' colours part:

- Not being able to recognize well who your allies and enemies are
Fix: Give everyone in one team very similiar colours. Put some kind of scoreboard up that makes it easier to distinguish. Give players a tag above their heads showing the team they belong to.

I first of doubt it would cause a lot of confusion but in case it does,

@CommunistCactus already quite likely came up with a fix for this: "Just make the names bold. Your teammates and the team you are on are shown in bold in eggwars, so they can use this with your suggested gamemode as well to indicate which teams you belong to."

I'm sure there are other ways to fix this if it even were to be a problem in the first place, it's not a major big deal. I already stated other ways of distinguishing players in the fix aswell anyways like the tag above the players head. Like i said, i'm sure there are other ways to do this if even this doesn't suffice. Even if it does end up being really colourfull, i'm sure people would get used to it quite quickly anyway.

I'd rather wait and see if other people can bring their own contributions to it.
I've already been through this phase, way way wayyy back already actually. When i first posted my concept as a lil fetus at the Eggwars section of the forum i already got plenty of feedback and even contributions from others with their own ideas to possible add then, partly because some actually felt the mainconcept would be too bland and not different enough, and also because some thought it would be cool to add just for the sake of it being cool to add; those added ideas were the mainfactors that made me create the 'Extra (in depth) potential additional ideas' section actually, so it's almost literally a direct spawn of other peoples contributions. This concept of mine has been posted like 4 times already by me, starting off at the Eggwars section, where it unfortunately got deleted by @Camezonda due to me reposting the thread at the Suggestions section while there already being one at the Eggwars section, (rip all those discussions and feedback+contributions received on that), all the times i reposted it, was always after having tweaked some things about the concept in regards with the feedback i would have received. Point is, there already have been tons of own contributions to this that caused me to either tweak, add or problem solve something about the concept over the course of several months at this point.

and as a different game.
I don't think this is different enough compared to normal eggwars, heck, even with some potentially additional ideas, to be able to be considered as a brand new different game. It's literally just allied teams with some possible add-ons and it's still clearly Eggwars; which is why i'd rather prefer to look at this as a gamemode variation or like how you called Speed: a spinoff.

You say what the concept has to offfer before introducing it
This is a selling technique, it's supposed to make use of the fact that people mainly focus and retain more during the beginning of reading something (this concurs with almost anything we read actually, it's in our nature as humans), which lead me to start of with a positive note (you should even apply this trick during job interviews, start of with the positive things about you and end with the negatives) It's also a way of making people curious and drawing them in more.

so 60% of the thread we still don't know what you are talking about until you introduce it, then we have to read that 60% again to understand what you mean, this is tedious.
This might be tedious to you but just the fact that i could make 60% of the thread consisting of the good points

(which it's actually not i'm pretty sure (just open all the sidenotes), if you read my original post that is, which i dearly hope you did. Already said before in this thread that: "This isn't the full version @CommunistCactus posted, if any moderators are going to respond to this, please do so to the original post created by me. Thanks for the repost btw Communist, was about to do it myself but it might not be necessary now". So hope you're refering to my actual own thread instead of this one, which it doesn't seem like considering how you attached a file that refered to this thread instead of my own thread, which in the end it's actually about)

and things it could offer should already show how much this could offer and how valuable this idea is. I even made a statememt at the end of the list saying: "Annoyed by the long list? GOOD. That should already prove how valuable the implementation of this could be regarding the many things this could offer Eggwars."

Anyways this isn't an argument against my actual concept so => low-key whatever.

I do agree that there is potential for a fun gameplay, but way too different for it to be part of the eggwars game and really deserves to be worked on a bit more so it can be it's own game.
'way too different' i'm pretty sure i've said this numerous times already now, but it's just: allied teams/individual seperate teams are allied with other teams, but still stay seperate teams/islands each with their own egg and respawn ties to that egg. How is this 'way too different'? You tell me. There were a lot more people saying this wasn't different enough compared to normal eggwars when i first posted this concept without any extra potential additional ideas compared to the amount of people who said it was 'way too different', which lead me to add the 'extra (more in depth) potential additional ideas' section. If you mean this concept is too different compared to Eggwars WITH all the additional ideas included, then in that case: easy. Just DON'T ADD THOSE THINGS. Or don't add EVERY ONE of those things but just a select few.

and really deserves to be worked on a bit more so it can be it's own game.
Only if i would want this to be a brand new game instead of a gamemode variation like Speed. If you mean it in the sense of 'it deserves to be worked on a bit more so it can be it's own gamemode variation' then i like to kindly ask you to put those words back in your mouth, cause this thing has been discussed about and worked upon quite a lot more than almost any suggestions on this forum. I would almost consider this statement offensive if you meant the latter.

That's it, don't really see the point of the file you attached since it doesn't represent my own thread and therefore makes it invalid due to this one being incomplete like i stated before already in this thread. (@CommunistCactus Could you please change this and put the whole thread in there instead of this somewhat butchered version)

Anyways thank you for taking out your time to respond to this, it has been appreciated.
My apologies for this wall of text.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 100818

Nice, something where i can really grind my teeth into, lets gooo.

It's meant as a way of drawing attention, i don't see this necessary as a problem.

I don't really understand what you mean with this. It's clearly a poll asking for if you would like to see this concept implemented yes or no (along with other options). It's not meant to add anything to the suggestion, it's there to ask for the public's opinion/stance on it. At first glance this seems like a very odd argument to me, but hey, maybe you can explain to me what you mean with it.

Introduction being long: Hm, debatable, i think it's acceptable and nothing offensive.
Unclear suggestion: Woaw, i did not expect to see this, how this is unclear is kinda beyond me at this point cause i go into great detail in what the mainconcept includes, trying to explain it in great detail while also trying to keep it as short and compact as possible due to the people who didn't initially (emphasis on initially) understand and the amount of people that complained about the explanation being 'too long'. It's really not that complex, it's literally: individual seperate teams are allied with other teams, but still stay seperate teams/islands each with their own egg and respawn ties to that egg. So to eliminate one whole and complete team, you’ll have to take out each seperate island/team (each with their own egg and respawn ties to that egg) consisting out of that team to completely eliminate the complete team.
This should take basic understanding to comprehend and like @Fool once said:

"I know the server is filled with childeren but keep in mind they do have a brain , I agree that they’re idiots but they can understand stuff without much of a problem. This suggestion doesnt involve complex trignjsjwjqkakkak , just some ez to understand stuff . Even an ffa player could understand

eventually"

Now this concept can go in all kinds of directions (instead of just: 'oh but that's just the same As 2 BiG TeAmS hurrr durr', which i've seen plenty of times pass by (such a stupid and annoying comment), which it is ABSOLUTELY NOT, the scope of this concept is way bigger than that which i explained in my thread aswell and which is why i have this right here in the list of what this could concept could offer:
  • many possibilities regarding team design (making 4 teams each made out of 2 teams / making 3 teams each made out of 3 teams / making 2 teams each made out of 5 teams / making 6 teams each made out of 2 teams. Etc. Etc.). There's also definitely some room for creativity in creating maps for this.

No. Not at all, it's a change yes, but not a change that is gonna 'drastically change eggwars'. I've carefully chosen the changes made in this and deliberately kept them pretty minor. It's just allied teams, that's fricking it...Well...If you don't count the POSSIBLE POTENTIAL additional ideas (so this isn't a MUST, it's just something that could POSSIBLY be added, it's like things that could be added to add more flavour to the concept which are there in the first place due to the possibility of the mainconcept being bland (the total opposite of 'drastic' in a sense).

Agreed, eggwars is indeed a well rounded game, but that doesn't mean it can't get stale and boring over time, which imo it has already been many months now (only thing that's keeping it somewhat fresh are new maps, but that doesn't change much and isn't enough imo), and i'm not the only one who thinks this, even a big majority of people (especially eggwars veterans that have been playing it for over a few years) that still enjoy it (and i myself sorta belong in this group aswell) and play it think it is getting more and more stale, repetitive and boring. While i believe new maps is a good way of keeping it fresh to an extent, i don't think it's enough since it doesn't really change much a lot of the times about the actual way that the game is being played/playstyle, it's a lot of the times still just doing the rushing strategy.

Oh lord please, Cube took out the thing that made this game stand out compared to normal eggwars ==> SPEED EFFECT. I don't think it's bad but i do not agree with the statement that it isn't a game that can really be improved. I think my concept could prove to be more succesfull than speed though, since this concept should offer a new gamestyle that would be more different than Speed is in my eyes, which is literally the same as Normal Eggwars but with speed pots added (which is only selectable as a kit now), some different island spacing and some different maps, and ofc the fact that Speed is a bit more fastpaced ofc, but that's mainly just due to smaller mapsizes... And that's kinda it. Anyways i think Speed is too similiar to Normal Eggwars nowadays, which is one of the reasons it died down in the first place i believe (cause it did to an extent), it wasn't as good and different as it could be (especially) after the default Speed 1 was taken away from it (taking away the biggest aspect differentating it from Normal Eggwars) which lead to the majority of Eggwars players sticking with just good ol Normal Eggwars.

That is definitely an option and one i might consider, although i do prefer pvp based games and strategy games, which eggwars both has.
About the 'why not a new game?', well i guess that could be an option aswell but a lot of the times i can't be bothered with it, i'm more passionate towards eggwars. With that said though, it's easier to come up with a spin-off from something successfull (and in this case also fun due to it having to do with eggwars, which from my previous statement can be concluded from that i'm passionate about) then to try to come up with a whole new game.

Ok no. This is actually low-key triggering me at this point to see how people always seem to think so small-scale about this concept. It's not 'having massive teams with 2 eggs each'. It probably is partly my fault for using examples that include big maps with big teams at the beginning of the explanation of the mainconcept and the assumption and trust in people to read the whole thing of the mainconcept and have them realise that it's not just massive teams with 2 eggs each even though i've kept the explanation of it fairly short, people seem to get so stuck on the number 2, which is silly cause you'll see me state later in the explanation of the concept that: "you could also go a little more crazy and make a team consisting of 3 seperate teams (or more)!"along with one of my points being in the beginning of the thread (in the list of what this concept has to offer): "many possibilities regarding team design (making 4 teams each made out of 2 teams / making 3 teams each made out of 3 teams / making 2 teams each made out of 5 teams / making 6 teams each made out of 2 teams. Etc. Etc.). There's also definitely some room for creativity in creating maps for this." Heck i even added an even crazier more interesting idea in regards to team design to the table as a potential additional idea!:

"Have unique uneven maps with unique interesting team designs.

Sidenote: Imagine a map for example having a team design that would look like this: 1 team (1 island(s) - 8 players per island(s)) vs 1 team (2 island(s) - 5 players per island(s)) vs 1 team (3 island(s) - 4 players per island(s)). Now ofc the teams with the higher island and playercount should be given big disadvantages compared to the teams with a lower island + playercount (which in contrast should be given big advantages). I think something like this could be extremy interesting to play with."

About the 'confusing' colours part:

- Not being able to recognize well who your allies and enemies are
Fix: Give everyone in one team very similiar colours. Put some kind of scoreboard up that makes it easier to distinguish. Give players a tag above their heads showing the team they belong to.

I first of doubt it would cause a lot of confusion but in case it does,

@CommunistCactus already quite likely came up with a fix for this: "Just make the names bold. Your teammates and the team you are on are shown in bold in eggwars, so they can use this with your suggested gamemode as well to indicate which teams you belong to."

I'm sure there are other ways to fix this if it even were to be a problem in the first place, it's not a major big deal. I already stated other ways of distinguishing players in the fix aswell anyways like the tag above the players head. Like i said, i'm sure there are other ways to do this if even this doesn't suffice.

I've already been through this fase, way way wayyy back already actually. When i first posted my concept as a lil fetus at the Eggwars section of the forum i already got plenty of feedback and even contributions from others with their own ideas to possible add then, partly because some actually felt the mainconcept would be too bland and not different enough, and also because they thought it would be cool to add just for the sake of it being cool to add; those added ideas were the mainfactors that made me create the 'Extra (in depth) potential additional ideas' section actually, so it's almost literally a direct spawn of other peoples contributions. This concept of mine has been posted like 4 times already by me, starting off at the Eggwars section, where it unfortunately got deleted by @Camezonda due to me reposting the thread at the Suggestions section while there already being one at the Eggwars section, (rip all those discussions and feedback+contributions received on that), all the times i reposted it, was always after having tweaked some things about the concept in regards with the feedback i would have received. Point is, there already have been tons of own contributions to this that caused me to either tweak, add or problem solve something about the concept over the course of several months at this point.

I don't think this is different enough compared to normal eggwars, heck, even with some potentially additional ideas, to be able to be considered as a brand new different game. It's literally just allied teams with some possible add-ons and it's still clearly Eggwars; which is why i'd rather prefer to look at this as a gamemode variation or like how you called Speed (a spinoff).

This is a selling technique, it's supposed to make use of the fact that people mainly focus and retain more during the beginning of reading something (this concurs with almost anything we read actually, it's in our nature as humans), which lead me to start of with a positive note (you should even apply this trick during job interviews, start of with the positive things about you and end with the negatives) It's also a way of making people curious and drawing them in more.

This might be tedious to you but just the fact that i could make 60% of the thread consisting of the good points

(which it's actually not i'm pretty sure (just open all the sidenotes), if you read my original post that is, which i dearly hope you did. Already said before in this thread that: "This isn't the full version @CommunistCactus posted, if any moderators are going to respond to this, please do so to the original post created by me. Thanks for the repost btw Communist, was about to do it myself but it might not be necessary now". So hope you're refering to my actual own thread instead of this one, which it doesn't seem like considering how you attached a file that refered to this thread instead of my own thread, which in the end it's actually about)

and things it could offer should already show how much this could offer and how valuable this idea is. I even made a statememt at the end of the list saying: "Annoyed by the long list? GOOD. That should already prove how valuable the implementation of this could be regarding the many things this could offer Eggwars."

Anyways this isn't an argument against my actual concept so => low-key whatever.

'way too different' i'm pretty sure i've said this numerous times already now, but it's just: allied teams/individual seperate teams are allied with other teams, but still stay seperate teams/islands each with their own egg and respawn ties to that egg. How is this 'way too different'? You tell me. There were a lot more people saying this wasn't different enough compared to normal eggwars when i first posted this concept without any extra potential additional ideas compared to the amount of people who said it was 'way too different', which lead me to add the 'extra (more in depth) potential additional ideas' section. If you mean this concept is too different compared to Eggwars WITH all the additional ideas included, then in that case: easy. Just DON'T ADD THOSE THINGS. Or don't add EVERY ONE of those things but just a select few.

Only if i would want this to be a brand new game instead of a gamemode variation like Speed. If you mean it in the senes of 'it deserves to be worked on a bit more so it can be it's own gamemode variation' then i like to kindly ask you to put those words back in your mouth, cause this thing has been discussed about and worked upon quite a lot more than almost any suggestions on this forum. I would almost consider this statement offensive if you meant the latter.

That's it, don't really see the point of the file you attached since it doesn't represent my own thread and therefore makes it invalid due to this one being incomplete like i stated before already in this thread. (@CommunistCactus Could you please change this and put the whole thread in there instead of this somewhat butchered version)

Anyways thank you for taking out your time to respond to this, it has been appreciated.
My apologies for this wall of text.
You just covered 50% of this suggestion page. And I cannot even believe I read all of it.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Just a note, if you feel the need to bump a thread 5+ times and raise it from the dead after 3 months then it's fairly safe to say that you should just let it go.
lol most of the time, I disagree with Quetzi,
But cmon, he is obviously right here, necroposting on something that was inactive for 3 months, and then complaining because it got locked

About the suggestion itself, I like it.
Eggwars should get an update

D

Deleted member 100818

lol most of the time, I disagree with Quetzi,
But cmon, he is obviously right here, necroposting on something that was inactive for 3 months, and then complaining because it got locked
That's not the issue here. The issue is that it's a good suggestion, and it did not even get one respond from someone with the power to escalate it. So his solution is just reposting the thread, as it's still a valid suggestion. I personally hate the escalate system right now, just cause it ain't fair enough for me.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
That's not the issue here. The issue is that it's a good suggestion, and it did not even get one respond from someone with the power to escalate it. So his solution is just reposting the thread, as it's still a valid suggestion. I personally hate the escalate system right now, just cause it ain't fair enough for me.
They're blaming quetzi for locking that thread, but he was right doing that.
Idc about a repost, as it is indeed a good suggestion
3 months ago, the staff team didn't actively respond to threads, because we all know, they didn't really listen to the community
3 months ago, the escalating system was not really a thing yet

If you necropost on such a thread now, although the suggestion is good, you know it's getting locked and it's just your own fault
So you should not blame quetzi for locking that thread

D

Deleted member 100818

3 months ago, the staff team didn't actively respond to threads, because we all know, they didn't really listen to the community
3 months ago, the escalating system was not really a thing yet

If you necropost on such a thread now, although the suggestion is good, you know it's getting locked and it's just your own fault
So you should not blame quetzi for locking that thread
I don't blame him for that, I only blame him for disagreeing on reposting this thread.

D

Deleted member 100818

Well, if a suggestion thread dies,
You could perhaps add new information to make it more interesting
You could do that, but it doesn't need to. Reposting it is fine, as it's not against any rule (yet). So now that the escalate system is here, reposting it should not even be an issue, which it kind a is to Quetzi.

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom