Not open for further replies.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello There!

I have a suggestion about make/add reports website for report people in Cubecraft Discord and forums without sending the stuff spamming in the staff-help that bother some of the people also I would like to see a reports websites for report people forums and discord or add Discord/Forums in the report in the normal website.

Who would like that? if you have any questions let me know!

Last edited:

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I agree with your suggestion, but maybe keep the same website but add another platform choice (Discord-Forums) that will be displayed in there along with the other choices.

Reactions: Gregeyy and Am4er

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree. So when I see a rule breaker in Discord I have to make a screenshot and then upload it on the report site, it costs time and staff-help is a good place to report. Also for staff members it’s annoying to switch from the forums to discord every time they have a discord report.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I think reporting Discord or Web rule-breakers in #staff-help is a good place because it doesn't take you many time.
Also, I advise you to add a poll so people can express their opinion easily and without having to reply (as @Nqouir said).

Thanks for taking the time to create this suggestion though. Have a nice day! :heart:

Reactions: Eli
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom