Not open for further replies.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello There!

I have a suggestion about make/add reports website for report people in Cubecraft Discord and forums without sending the stuff spamming in the staff-help that bother some of the people also I would like to see a reports websites for report people forums and discord or add Discord/Forums in the report in the normal website.

Who would like that? if you have any questions let me know!

Last edited:

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I agree with your suggestion, but maybe keep the same website but add another platform choice (Discord-Forums) that will be displayed in there along with the other choices.

Reactions: Gregeyy and Am4er

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree. So when I see a rule breaker in Discord I have to make a screenshot and then upload it on the report site, it costs time and staff-help is a good place to report. Also for staff members it’s annoying to switch from the forums to discord every time they have a discord report.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I think reporting Discord or Web rule-breakers in #staff-help is a good place because it doesn't take you many time.
Also, I advise you to add a poll so people can express their opinion easily and without having to reply (as @Nqouir said).

Thanks for taking the time to create this suggestion though. Have a nice day! :heart:

Reactions: Eli
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom