Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallbencaer

Jan 7, 2017
Here are two pictures of a single player breaking multiple eggs moments after the game starts. I do not have video, which is "required". but I still want to report this. There should be more options for reporting players than just youtube video. Not everyone has this software. the reason I am flying, is he killed me a few moments after he broke my egg. The name is clear on the text. Johnny_Staggs. literally in less than 5 seconds of game play he destroyed 3 eggs. this is an obvious hacker that I do not believe needs a video to prove that hacking occurred. Please ban him and his IP. He brings shame to the game, and the cubecraft community.

Attachments

• 2017-01-06 (3).png
    2017-01-06 (3).png
    708.5 KB · Views: 203
  • 2017-01-06 (2).png
    2017-01-06 (2).png
    716.6 KB · Views: 140

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I think it is because the Staff can't exactly Identify weather or not that could of happened in 10-20 mins within the game. However I have said a lot of things about this but if you really do think about it no it's not good enough

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Screenshots are easy to manipulate. That's why video evidence is required to report hackers.
It's rule and I doubt it will ever change.

Also, Cubecraft does not IP ban for multiple logic reasons.

This report will get denied because... You guessed it. 'Video evidence is required'.

Have a nice day!

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
You don't need a video as far as I'm concerned (I thought you only needed 5 screenshots)... I may be wrong, probably am lol. Btw Microsoft expression encoder 4 is free and pretty smooth.
Screenshots are easy to manipulate. That's why video evidence is required to report hackers.
As if anyone is stupid enough to spend hours manipulating a screenshot to report a player. I see what you mean dude but I think this is out of the question.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You don't need a video as far as I'm concerned (I thought you only needed 5 screenshots)... I may be wrong, probably am lol. Btw Microsoft expression encoder 4 is free and pretty smooth.

As if anyone is stupid enough to spend hours manipulating a screenshot to report a player. I see what you mean dude but I think this is out of the question.
I could with ease get people banned using fake screenshots. Its easier then you might think.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
It's not.
Screenshots are WAY easier to manipulate than video evidence.

Also, If someone gets punched off a island and another person take a
screenshot when the player is mid-air he could get banned for that.
And that just sounds like a bad idea to me...

Dallbencaer

Jan 7, 2017
this isn't someone getting knocked off, its in chat, just like this one: the game I am currently in right now... still alive =-/ for now.

Attachments

• 2017-01-07.png
    2017-01-07.png
    982.6 KB · Views: 147
B

Britney Spears

It's rule and I doubt it will ever change.

Also, Cubecraft does not IP ban for multiple logic reasons.

This report will get denied because... You guessed it. 'Video evidence is required'.

Have a nice day!

^ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.