• Unnecessary

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yes I have, im just clearing it up that no more /report commands should be suggested because its so common to see those. Its just an annoying job for the staff team. I dont think a link is needed either because you can easily go to the forums.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Yes I have, im just clearing it up that no more /report commands should be suggested because its so common to see those. Its just an annoying job for the staff team. I dont think a link is needed either because you can easily go to the forums.
However, it really helps new players and is probably faster/efficient to /report ---->link instead of getting on Forums and then Reports (IMO).

So as for me, +1 for this suggestion ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Actually most /report threads say it just reports a player in game
There are a few which actually link you to the reports page
This is 1 of the few so no this isn't suggested way to much
P.S. how could this cause players to spam reports if you require evidence to report on the current report system

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Hello cubecrafters .

I've a idea for a /report command . It's a bit unnecessary but I think it will be useful for some people . You just can type in on the cube craft server /report and they'll give you the link to the report site . Agree / Disagree ? :)

Wolkyy ( vote in the poll pls )
I really liked your suggestion, continued <3

D

Deleted member 169486

Yes but if you see someone breaking the rules and you are brand new to the server, the first thing you will do is /report. Trying to get players to find the forums and report without that is almost impossible currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom