• Unnecessary

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Hello cubecrafters .

I've a idea for a /report command . It's a bit unnecessary but I think it will be useful for some people . You just can type in on the cube craft server /report and they'll give you the link to the report site . Agree / Disagree ? :)

Wolkyy ( vote in the poll pls )

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested before, but I still agree with it.
Many people type /report when they see a hacker. If they do that of this gets added, they'll get something like this (at least, I like this text):

Ohno, you shouldn't be reporting rule breakers here. Please report rule breakers on our report site: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login.
If you require an account for the report site, please type /registerreports in-game.
Please read this thread on the forums as it might be very handy: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/.

Thanks for making CubeCraft a better place for everyone! :)

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
This has been suggested before, but I still agree with it.
Many people type /report when they see a hacker. If they do that of this gets added, they'll get something like this (at least, I like this text):

Ohno, you shouldn't be reporting rule breakers here. Please report rule breakers on our report site: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login.
If you require an account for the report site, please type /registerreports in-game.
Please read this thread on the forums as it might be very handy: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/.

Thanks for making CubeCraft a better place for everyone! :)

I know , for new people it's useful :) .

Reactions: Stickyy and Superr2
D

Deleted member 169486

Honestly so many people have suggested this and it hasn't been added, I've just kinda given up on it. Mods have said it's a good idea, admins and devs have said nothing.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Wolkyy,

This was removed because so many players abused this command so I don't think they will bring this back...
And how to add evidence in game? I Don't know... Yes you can add a link but you can't add a Minecraft screenshot.

I mean you click on the link and then you are on the report site :)

Reactions: Stickyy

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello cubecrafters .

I've a idea for a /report command . It's a bit unnecessary but I think it will be useful for some people . You just can type in on the cube craft server /report and they'll give you the link to the report site . Agree / Disagree ? :)

Wolkyy ( vote in the poll pls )
I agree, i really like when you type '/report' that the 'report site' come up instead of 'Type /help blabla' so it's a good idea in my opinion :)

D

Deleted member 169486

Hi Wolkyy,

This was removed because so many players abused this command so I don't think they will bring this back...
And how to add evidence in game? I Don't know... Yes you can add a link but you can't add a Minecraft screenshot.
Read before you post. Is this like a copy paste for you?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Honestly so many people have suggested this and it hasn't been added, I've just kinda given up on it. Mods have said it's a good idea, admins and devs have said nothing.
@Tacosbefriends ...... your thought? I mean so many request a /report or ask why it dosent exist, why not exploit that instead of waiting to redirect
This has been suggested before and this can be easily abused.
you didnt read it

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
Cubecraft used to have this command, they removed it because players abused it too much.
It's very annoying for the staff team to teleport to a player's game to check for hackers or teamers while there's none

D

Deleted member 169486

Cubecraft used to have this command, they removed it because players abused it too much.
It's very annoying for the staff team to teleport to a player's game to check for hackers or teamers while there's none
You can tell when someone doesn't read the post

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 this would increase the chances of a rule breaker getting punished by so much as /report would actually tell players who don't know of the site how to report players, rather than telling them "unknown command".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom