• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
Disagree.
I do not think this is a good idea because not all reports are true and correct because some reports are false and not valid and some are used for jokes. I do not think this is a very good idea. It should work correctly from the same site. Report on it, because many of the defense ministers will tire from them and get tired because of some false reports (this is my point of view).

D

Deleted member 169486

Disagree.
I do not think this is a good idea because not all reports are true and correct because some reports are false and not valid and some are used for jokes. I do not think this is a very good idea. It should work correctly from the same site. Report on it, because many of the defense ministers will tire from them and get tired because of some false reports (this is my point of view).
You know they are asking for the command to give a link to the report site. You did read the post, right?

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
The reason there are so many hackers in Cubecraft is because no one knows how to report them. I have been playing on Cubecraft for over a year and 3 months ago I just learned how to report someone. This is because no one knows where to report somene.
This would be a great addition to Cubecraft. Cubecraft has the most complex reporting method out of all the srevers I have played on. /report should be link to how to report someone.
Why hasn't this been added? Does Cubecraft want players to be confused on Reporting Hackers and inapporiate behavior. I'm confused?
+100,000,000,000,000,000

Reactions: Lilleh__

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Disagree.
It's just a place/link to go to report someone. You also need evidence to report someone. This arguement is invalid.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Cubecraft used to have this command, they removed it because players abused it too much.
It's very annoying for the staff team to teleport to a player's game to check for hackers or teamers while there's none
How did players abuse the /report command? You need evidence submitted to report someone. If you don't have evidence then how did you report someone. Also, it's just a link to go report someone. You don't just report someone in the game.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
This has been suggested before and this can be easily abused.
How? it's just a link to where someone can report bad behavior. How can someone abuse a link?
Explain.
If you're talking about abusing the report system that's very difficult. You need evidence to report someone. Then the staff decide wether the evidence is good enough for punishment.
I'm still confused on how you can abuse a link?

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
How? it's just a link to where someone can report bad behavior. How can someone abuse a link?
Explain.
If you're talking about abusing the report system that's very difficult. You need evidence to report someone. Then the staff decide wether the evidence is good enough for punishment.
I'm still confused on how you can abuse a link?

ok soz I just did not understand what they were trying to say.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
This idea has been suggested many times before. I disagree with this idea as there many be many players that will abuse the command and waste the staff's time. I think we should just stick with reporting players on the forums. -1 from me

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Now, i'm sorry to say this to the amount of people that want this, but the amount of people that just use the /report command as a false report, it just would waste the time for the staff instead of just finding hackers on their own. Example, if there was a /report command, that would mean that almost every time someone called "hacks" they would report, but almost 60% of the time, the people that call hacks are false hackusating (From my experience) I don't think that this is very necessary, but it would be a nice command IF people would truthfully /report when someone is really hacking rather than the list below

Ping
Combo
Strafe

Also For other rule breakers such as skins, usernames, trolling, griefing, or camping, this command would be pretty nice and quit easy to spot rule breakers.

More rule breakers such as teamers, and etc. I think that there are a lot of possibility like what if they don't see it? The teamers (in my opinion) have to make in-game player eye-contact in order for it to be counted as "teaming" because other than that it would just be like "what if they didn't see the player?"

Although this would be good for people that have laggy computers when recording, but still, not super needed.

Wraping it all up, I think cubecraft already has a great reporting system, and I don't think there is a need to add /report again.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Cubecraft used to have this command, they removed it because players abused it too much.
It's very annoying for the staff team to teleport to a player's game to check for hackers or teamers while there's none

Read the suggestio before post anything , anyways I mean that you typ in /report and get the link of the site :) It will be just faster to report

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
This idea has been suggested many times before. I disagree with this idea as there many be many players that will abuse the command and waste the staff's time. I think we should just stick with reporting players on the forums. -1 from me
Now, i'm sorry to say this to the amount of people that want this, but the amount of people that just use the /report command as a false report, it just would waste the time for the staff instead of just finding hackers on their own. Example, if there was a /report command, that would mean that almost every time someone called "hacks" they would report, but almost 60% of the time, the people that call hacks are false hackusating (From my experience) I don't think that this is very necessary, but it would be a nice command IF people would truthfully /report when someone is really hacking rather than the list below

Ping
Combo
Strafe

Also For other rule breakers such as skins, usernames, trolling, griefing, or camping, this command would be pretty nice and quit easy to spot rule breakers.

More rule breakers such as teamers, and etc. I think that there are a lot of possibility like what if they don't see it? The teamers (in my opinion) have to make in-game player eye-contact in order for it to be counted as "teaming" because other than that it would just be like "what if they didn't see the player?"

Although this would be good for people that have laggy computers when recording, but still, not super needed.

Wraping it all up, I think cubecraft already has a great reporting system, and I don't think there is a need to add /report again.
Ou mah goud. To wrap things up, please 'read' the thread.

D

Deleted member 169486

They are suggesting the command giving a link. Read before you reply.

D

Deleted member 169486

The report command gives you the link to the forums site.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
How did players abuse the /report command? You need evidence submitted to report someone. If you don't have evidence then how did you report someone. Also, it's just a link to go report someone. You don't just report someone in the game.
Buy reporting anyone
You wouldn't require evidence with /report
It's uneccasary but if the devs have time for it, then i don't mind this being added.
It really isn't that time consuming to make a plugin that just spits back a brief message when you type a certain command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom