• Both the Vote Locks and Lava need to go

• Both the Vote Locks and Lava can stay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2018
I suggest this:
1. For Vote Lock
  • Who uses Chicken kit? Please remove it, they will find a bow for camping or whatever they use it for. This is the only thing why Vote Lock exists. This way we wouldn't have kits with eggs or snowballs. We can get rid of Vote Lock and ranked players have 6 extra seconds to choose whether they want throwables in chests or not.
2. For Lava
  • 90.5% of users have voted, they just love lava buckets. Just keep them, but balance lava and water in chests (if they're actually unbalanced like most people said).
Speaking of votes...
Who voted so far?
The Lava needs to go but the Vote Locks need to stay:
3 people with low reflexes who can't predict or avoid players using lava, but like Chicken kit.
The Vote Locks have to go but the Lava needs to stay:
14 people with enough reflexes or actually use lava, but hate eggs and snowballs.
Both the Vote Locks and Lava need to go:
Fliqa's vote.
Both the Vote Locks and Lava can stay:
24 people who love and enjoy the game as it is (me included).

C

Cutee

No, it's so annoying for so many people in their opinion.
How do you know?
Did you ask them?
"Toxic players"? Hmm.. Like uh.. You?
She's not the one calling out people ''Cleaner'', ''Lava noob''
Me either, other wise I would be muted now.
If someone tried to mute you again you would be like ''Omg no, I did nothing that's a fake evidence ban them''
Still denying facts?
As always.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Let’s remove the void and the waiting timer too, let’s make it so you can join whenever you want, let’s remove the cages too, let’s remove the chests too so people have a fair chance.

Notice how skywars is just slowly turning into FFA? Skywars was made to fight in more unique ways, like hitting people with projectiles to hit them in the void, or putting lava on them so they could die because of that. I’d rather keep everything

Oh yeah, if the lock bugs you, you still have 5 seconds to vote, vote what u want for projectiles first, the other 2 options arent locked when there are 5 seconds left.

May 16, 2018
Let’s remove the void and the waiting timer too, let’s make it so you can join whenever you want, let’s remove the cages too, let’s remove the chests too so people have a fair chance.

Notice how skywars is just slowly turning into FFA? Skywars was made to fight in more unique ways, like hitting people with projectiles to hit them in the void, or putting lava on them so they could die because of that. I’d rather keep everything

Oh yeah, if the lock bugs you, you still have 5 seconds to vote, vote what u want for projectiles first, the other 2 options arent locked when there are 5 seconds left.
Exactly! The game, its loot and unique ways to fight are great. Skywars itself is good. The thing is voting... you see, the problem is that some people does not have super fast fingers like you.

D

Deleted member 352903

Exactly! The game, its loot and unique ways to fight are great. Skywars itself is good. The thing is voting... you see, the problem is that some people does not have super fast fingers like you.
That's their problem
This happens only sometimes, when they join the game too late. It's not a big problem

Reactions: SanCookie

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
It's also hilarious to get the reaction of toxic players when they get killed by lava.
lavanoob get good learn pvp
"Toxic players"? Hmm.. Like uh.. You?
https://www.cubecraft.net/attachments/2018-07-05_17-54-56-2-png.147246/

I love how this is your only argument to everything you get. "This? *looks behind* You?", or "Like you?" That's not how roasting works and it just shows how hard you're trying to "roast" and how immature you actually are.
No, it's so annoying for so many people in their opinion.
Annoying strategies are still called strategies. Just because something is annoying doesn't mean it's not a strategy. How about bowing someone off the map? That's not annoying in your opinion? It's still a strategy, isn't it?

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Well, then you you were wrong.

Calling someone cleaner is disrespectfull. Shows how inmature you're.

And please, could you tell me how is it ''stating facts''? You're just calling someone a ''cleaner'' because they killed you when you're low. Want a tip for avoid cleans? Use lava.
She's young? Let me.. Hmm.."inmature" - "you you". Eh.. Nah nevermind.

Look at yourself before talking about others. Are you for real pissed off just because I got cleaned and I said "Cleaner"? What are you going to do about it? I won't get muted for it, I said cleaner because I was annoyed. Since everyone teams, cleans or set you on fire and then run away instead of just having a normal fight, hmm I don't know. Maybe it's a strategy, but it's so annoying and to be honest in my opinion kinda sad if you can only team, clean or set you on fire and not have a normal fight.

C

Cutee

She's young? Let me.. Hmm.."inmature" - "you you". Eh.. Nah nevermind.
People doesn't need to be young to be inmature ;d.

Look at yourself before talking about others. Are you for real pissed off just because I got cleaned and I said "Cleaner"? What are you going to do about it? I won't get muted for it, I said cleaner because I was annoyed. Since everyone teams, cleans or set you on fire and then run away instead of just having a normal fight, hmm I don't know. Maybe it's a strategy, but it's so annoying and to be honest in my opinion kinda sad if you can only team, clean or set you on fire and not have a normal fight.
Ok then it's sad for you. And now you come out with ''teaming''? If you're getting pissed because someone teams report them.
I'm not pissed, just that you claim out that you're not a tryhard and you go around calling people ''Cleaner''.
And what I'm gonna do about it? Nothing, just pointing it out.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
T
People doesn't need to be young to be inmature ;d.

Ok then it's sad for you. And now you come out with ''teaming''? If you're getting pissed because someone teams report them.
I'm not pissed, just that you claim out that you're not a tryhard and you go around calling people ''Cleaner''.
And what I'm gonna do about it? Nothing, just pointing it out.
These teasers are already banned. Plus, I don't "go around" calling people cleaners, believe me. I have to be really pissed off at that point since people are that sad to team or clean. Yes, in my opinion it's sad. I am not a tryhard.

D

Deleted member 352903

lol so lets remove everything that annoys you, since it looks like you're the only player here

And yeah, saying "cLeAnEr" isn't mutable
But cleaning isn't bannable, it's still a startegy, just because you find it annoying doesn't mean we should prevent cleaning by removing lava

C

Cutee

T

These teasers are already banned. Plus, I don't "go around" calling people cleaners, believe me. I have to be really pissed off at that point since people are that sad to team or clean. Yes, in my opinion it's sad. I am not a tryhard.

If they're alredy banned why are you complaining?

Let's see if I find you in another game and I can take another screenshot.

Cleaning is not sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom