Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove votekick

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stef

May 8, 2014
I just played Tower Defence, and people were votekicking me, because they thought I was afk. After telling them that I was not afk and just saving up for giants they still kicked me. I really hated this on the chunk and I was happy that it wasn't on Cubecraft... I thought.

Kicking players by other players is the most terrible idea I've ever seen. This is only gonna lead to players trolling each other, inexperienced players because they get kicked by experienced players and ruins the gameplay for players. What is wrong by just telling them they are doing something incorrect?

Please remove this feature, because this just ruins everyone's gameplay.

Reactions: xLuiiJox and TyFoxy

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I agree to be honest. Not only do I just feel like a bad person for kicking bad players, the only people that you'd legitimately want to kick besides trolls, but players will feel unwelcomed if they are kicked and will just avoid playing the game in future, which we don't want since it's really enjoyable and unique.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Just from my experience, there have been plenty of times where there is a troll who starts planting towers everywhere to consume space. Of course, you should never just votekick them immediately, first just warn/remind them what they're doing and how it's wrong. But if they don't listen, those trolls can cost you the game; the entire team has to agree, so it shouldn't be that big of an issue.
It's a touchy subject, but I think it's fine the way it is right now.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
What about those people who block an entire block in the map portals with just mage towers? What about the people who don't leave any room for a 5 x 5? This should stay in my opinion.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Although voting to kick an innocent player off is a little rude and may leave them feeling like they're not welcomed, you can look at it in another perspective.
In a team of 5, there is 1 troll and 4 innocent players who just wants to play, having votekick removed and the troll taking all the spaces on purpose would make the other 4 players who may be new to the game, feel like it' s just going to be the same in all the games, they can't remove the towers and can't boot him off. It will ruin their experience and they may not want to play it again.

Stef

May 8, 2014
A lot of these things are about towers. Maybe change the system a little bit so other players can remove towers of others. This is of course going to cause a lot of trolls, so why not change the votekick, so you vote to allow everyone to remove that player's towers. That way people can continue to play and others can remove towers from players which have placed their towers badly.

Reactions: KyleSch

Wonderland_War

Sep 10, 2016
@Stef I get your point but every time there is an inexperienced player that builds towers crookedly and building wrong towers on 5x5 squares and spam clicking, they usually do not listen to me so I think they should bring it back and the noobs are frustrating in my opinion.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
@Stef I get your point but every time there is an inexperienced player that builds towers crookedly and building wrong towers on 5x5 squares and spam clicking, they usually do not listen to me so I think they should bring it back and the noobs are frustrating in my opinion.
Last replied to in July 6, 2016...
Do you really think this thread is still relevant?
I mean there have been numerous thread posts of people who share your opinion since July of 2016

Why do you chose this one to post that opinion if it will just be ignored since it is a necropost

Reactions: Keanu
D

Deleted member 352903

Stef was last seen: Jul 18, 2016 :thinking:

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom