Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello.

Today I was playing Lucky islands and then I sniped someone off and he used the shield wand so then he wouldn't die, if you don't understand look:
77777.png
This I mean you are floating, so this

is not a bad thing, but this is not the first time I have seen it though. Maybe add a feature where you cant use it in mid air? I don't know give me suggestions on what you think! :)

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
But........ that's the point of using that wand. Like, everybody myself included uses that wand to protect ourselves or completing bridges when you ran out of blocks or get closer to and kill bow campers. If you could'nt use it in the middle of the air, it would become useless to have that lucky's loot in the first place.

Seriously, I don't get your point.

Miuka

Jun 3, 2016
Spain
I personally love this wand XD
In my opinion this wand is very important in Lucky Island as it helps a lot in the construction of bridges or to save you when someone throw you to the void...

Reactions: xLuiiJox

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I don't want them to remove this wand. It's the main purpose of the wand from my point of view, save you when you're about to die. I like this modality, Lucky Islands, because you can do things not common in Minecraft. If they remove stuff like this, the modality lose their magic.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't want them to remove this wand. It's the main purpose of the wand from my point of view, save you when you're about to die. I like this modality, Lucky Islands, because you can do things not common in Minecraft. If they remove stuff like this, the modality lose their magic.
I never said to remove the wand, i said to maybe stop people to use the wand while in the void, like in the screenshot.
I dont want it removed either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom