Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBeyond

Aug 16, 2016
Los Angeles California
80% of players do not have a very good PC. And the players in the lucky islands have many problems for this money rain, cause a lot of delay we can not play well and enjoy, my request is to eliminate this rain of money ,please

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Proof before citing nonsense pls
I bet he used this amazing way I have heard of it's called guessing
There is no rain :p
Money rain... it is a drop
80% of players do not have a very good PC. And the players in the lucky islands have many problems for this money rain, cause a lot of delay we can not play well and enjoy, my request is to eliminate this rain of money ,please
I understand your problem also there is no way that is the laggiest drop for you...
But I see where you are coming from however I doubt staff will remove it...
Something they may do and you can give me your thoughts on it is lower the odds of the drop

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Give us a good reason too. So far you just stated that players don't have good PC, which has nothing to do with money rain.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I don't think CubeCraft need to remove this. This is cool and it is very cool for new players that play Lucky Island they think: 'Woeowowwwwooww' Ores are falling from the air, so it is a genial idea from CubeCraft and i don't think they should remove this.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hmm, I understand where your frustration comes from, but I don't think the lag will stay. Have you got the lag throughout the whole game? If not, then I don't think it's worth removing it since it's pretty useful. I also don't think 80% of the players have a bad PC. I never experienced that lag by myself. The lag will disappear after the rain is done in most of the cases.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Those who play are children of 13 and 18 years, I do not think they have a super PC and a lot of them complain :p
I'm between 13-18 and I have a "super-pc". And I'm 123% sure I'm not the only one.
also don't think 80% of the players have a bad PC. I never experienced that lag by myself. The lag will disappear after the rain is done in most of the cases.
How did you calculate that statistic?
^^^^^^^^^^

And, I've never seen rain in LuckyIslands :rolleyes:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm between 13-18 and I have a "super-pc". And I'm 123% sure I'm not the only one.
Hi. . .
I don't lag on Lucky Islands. I don't understand what you mean either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You could always use some methods to reduce your lag, like downloading Optifine, deleting your Temp folder, deleting your logs, turning off Sound Effects and removing particles.
Not sure if that will help.

Reactions: DrHam

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I like the money rain, is there a way to keep it and remove lag???

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
@andyschofie ?
Turn the Rain off from Minecraft, that's it...
Options -> Video Settings -> Details -> Rain & Snow : Off
Read the thread
I like the money rain, is there a way to keep it and remove lag???
well there are 3 real possibilities I can think which do both
either lowering the odds of getting it, having less items fall, extend the time for money rain while having less money fall at one time

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
@andyschofie ?

Read the thread

well there are 3 real possibilities I can think which do both
either lowering the odds of getting it, having less items fall, extend the time for money rain while having less money fall at one time
more time less money at one time, i like it :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom