F?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Our server count is lower because we blocked the 'f'? Thanks for letting us know... I guess!
It's not just "f". It's the entire update.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fix-the-new-update.200731/
Look at the poll of mentioned thread. Players don't like it.

Look at the poll of this thread. Here more people vote for allowing F, and all the ones who voted against it were either already a staff member or a wannabe.
Of course, if this is what the staff team wants, go ahead, but don't be surprised if you find this server dying even more.

Reactions: Thefty
A

A pigeon

Well that's not really the point of this thread? Is it?
Its the big picture

Look at the poll of this thread. Here more people vote for allowing F, and all the ones who voted against it were either already a staff member or a wannabe.
Of course, if this is what the staff team wants, go ahead, but don't be surprised if you find this server dieing even more.
dying*

Reactions: CommunistCactus

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016

Of course, if this is what the staff team wants, go ahead, but don't be surprised if you find this server dieing even more.
I can totally understand why dislike the new update, and I can totally understand some of the arguments that are being made in other threads.

But I honestly don't see a reason why not to keep 'f' blocked, and apart from that it has been blocked since June 2017. It has close to nothing to do with this update at all.

A

A pigeon

I can totally understand why dislike the new update, and I can totally understand some of the arguments that are being made in other threads.

But I honestly don't see a reason why not to keep 'f' blocked, and apart from that it has been blocked since June 2017. It has close to nothing to do with this update at all.
He wants to pay resoects to cubecraft.

A B C D E G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.

:( when you cant pay respects to your fave server

A

A pigeon

Because the letter f is blocked? please..
Because of the filter , games , hypixel.

A lot of steps back. Normally chat filter would not kill a server but this servers made so many mistakes in the past that its pretty much the final straw for a lot of people.

Im neutral now , but cube’s games have gotten boring.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods

A lot of steps back. Normally chat filter would not kill a server but this servers made so many mistakes in the past that its pretty much the final straw for a lot of people.

To be honest I like Cubecraft's gameplay, but that's about it. Every other aspect of the server is just really bad, and with this update a lot of players are indeed gonna leave :)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016

Again, those are all irrelevant arguments to the topic.

You can agree or disagree that the chat filter should be there, or toggleable - but when it is there (what it currently is) it only helps moderating the network.

Reactions: Gaaabb

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
No, that's not the reason, of course not. But cubecraft used to be in the top 3 biggest servers (when the letter F was not blocked), so claiming we would lose players because of it not being blocked is.... stupid?
Indeed, you've just proven that your argument doesn't make any sense at all.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Indeed, you've just proven that your argument doesn't make any sense at all.
No, I have proven that your argument doesn't make sense.
You said:
"More people will leave because of the swearing this character brings along than people that never join the server again because they can't say 'f'."
So I said,
"BS. Cubecraft is losing more players now than it has ever lost before."

I never said that blocking the letter is the reason for that, I just said, that back when it was not blocked, we didn't lose players, while now we do, so that what you said is not true, nobody will leave because people swear. People leave for many reasons, but not for swearing.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom