Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
1,081
1,081
174
23
United States
youtube.com
Why? Because it’s op mode SURE YEA the mode is called OP MODE but guess what, with 5 iron I can buy 15 blocks, the builder kit gives me 15blocks so thats worth 5 iron Cake kit is absolutely useless it’s a cake the worse form a food
Make baker kit give 3 golden carrots so it’s actually useful in OP mode, cakes are bad

WHY IT’S TOO OVERPOWERED
Because Builder kit = 5 iron
Baker Kit is = 0 Iron because cakes suck
Miner kit? HAHAHAH 25 Diamonds 😑

How is that fair? They are getting an end game item, sure they can’t break obsidian that fast but breaking blocks like that is annoying it shouldn’t be Eff X maybe Eff IV but not Eff X it has infinite uses not 56

Even if it had durability when breaking blocks thats 56 compared to 15 with builder kit
 

xFqbz

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
737
1,599
289
18
Unknown
I agreed
Bc people killing teamate
Oof i saw my enemy killing teamate on eggwars i hope Efficiency X will remove
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom