Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are/were this guys amazing!? + No accept no as answer

• Yeah!! they are: kind, funny, awesome etc!!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Yeah!! they are: a m a z i n g.

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hi, there's a imgur post with all staff members screenshot:

In the screenshots appears: @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94, @Unipotato (Account removed and banned), @Unfearful, @zDutchie, @Younisco, @andyschofie, @Moooofin, @HectorLalo, @ImABubbleHead, @Buuuddy, @diogo, @Mac, @Yoya , @Tacosbefriends, @Lezappen, @Rororoyoureboat

Staff ranks (in the moment of screenshot):

- rubik_cube_man (Thanks for create this amazing server!)
- Efcluke94 (Thanks for all your builds :p)
- Unfearful / DutchLemur (He banned me, but after a time, we were playing together :D)
- zDutchie (Thanks for all your job!)
- Younisco (Thanks for all your current job, Keep doing the amazing work!)
- andyschofie (Thanks for all your work as a member of developer team!)
- Moooofin (You were a role-model to me, you were my favourite staff member, thanks for all your work and thank you for all your amazing videos!)
- HectorLalo (Ily spanish friend <3)
- ImABubbleHead (Thanks for all your work!)
- Diogo (Thanks for all your time in cubecraft and for your work!)
- Mac / TheTeaGuns (Thanks to you, I can got this amazing diamond rank, otherwise the rank would be lost in "limbo" cubecraft store.) - (Really, thank you <3).
- Tacosbefriends (Thanks for being amazing and for all your great work!)
- Lezappen (Thanks for all your streams, because thanks to it, I could play with you :) )
- Rororoyourboat (I didn't met your very well, sorry... Anyways, thank you for all your work!)
- TeoVolicane (Thank you for playing with me spanish friend, and thank you for all your work in cubecraft network <3)

"Future" staffs (without rank in the moment of screenshot):

- Unipotato
(Nothing to say, I didn't meet she very well...)
- Yoyamin (Thanks for all your amazing builds!)
- Buuuddy (Thanks for all your current job!)

I met other many staff members, but unfortunately I don't have screenshots...

@Orangeric88 (I don't have any screenshot with you, but thank you for playing with me, and for all your help)

<3

Thanks to all persons that has been staff members in cubecraft, thank you for all your job!

And thanks to all current staffs, you're all are amazing <3.

To get more information about ranks of those staff members/Ex-staff members, please check at this thread.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-cubecraft-staff-history-status.209291/

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 469419

TacosBeFriend what memories and Buuudy, omg. I want to be as good staff as them :(
First of all I want to be staff :)

Haha, me too :)

- Try to get the best of you, be active in the forums (most as possible), report all rule-breakers etc and the success is guaranteed (depending, it's a form to say xD)

Best of lucks (If you go to apply), and do not forgot that the rank isn't the most important thing, the most important thing (to me) is be remembered for the kindly comments, the forums etc.

Here there's many people that aren't staff members and are recognised for his good stuffs made in community.

:p

Reactions: its_Marto03
D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, I understand it xD.

- In 2016 I bought minecraft premium, when I joined to cubecraft (that was the cause for bought minecraft premium xD) the server was amazing, and I fell in love completely, so I decided to bought a Iron rank. After a few months, the server was liking me more, more and more, at the point, that in a Black Friday day, I decided to bought a Diamond rank, I don't know what happened (maybe the shop collapsed ... Idk) and I didn't receive my rank... I was so angry and so sad with Cubecraft, I were reclaiming my rank to (sales@cubecraft.net), I didn't get any answer from they... And then I decided to contact TheTeaGuns/Mac and after 2 months, I received my rank, finally... It was an amazing moment that I'll always remember... He said me "Yes, we've checking your dates, and you're right, sorry for the inconveniences". I noticed when I was in a game... I was in a sw lobby (In a Wednesday night) and when I joined a game, I instantly received my rank, I was surprised and Happy... Then I check the forums, and there was the answer (private conversation that I started 2 months after bought the rank)...

It was with my other account (Gamerfull) if I hadn't deleted it, I would show the conversation...

I really gave the rank for lost... (and the money)

Anyways... a crazy history...

It's not the first time that a store fails me, 2 years
algo I bought a optifine cape, and I didn't get the money/cape (I bought it in another black Friday day...)

I still waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Komodо
D

Deleted member 469419

Oh, playing with moderatores must be so cool!!

Yeah... with staff members in general, they're amazing people!

But not in all screenshot I are exactly playing with moderators (like in a party etc), I had play with many staff members (in general) but sometimes I crossed by coincidence

Schroll

Apr 3, 2017
Not sure
Yeah... with staff members in general, they're amazing people!

But not in all screenshot are exactly playing with moderators (like in a party etc), I had play with many staff members (in general) but sometimes I crossed by coincidence

Yes I saw it, you played with the owners too, that's even more cool

D

Deleted member 469419

Yes I saw it, you played with the owners too, that's even more cool

Oh yeah, I have actually played like 2/3 times with @rubik_cube_man (In all my life).

He's amazing. I can promise you, that, I admire him, because I think He's a very good developer, different to hypixel (for example), he managed to develope plugins like eggwars, skywars, luckyislands, lobby plugins, ban plugins (old ban plugin, at least) etc

And he started to program with only 13/14 years (that I know)... Thanks to him, today we have the eggwars plugin, that is similar to bedrock but better! And we have skywars plugin, that is better than hypixel skywars plugin, developed by Minikloon (Also is a very good plugin)...

We have this community thanks to he mainly and thanks too to (@marcoslater and @johncoles)

(Also all developers do a great job)

- Personally, my favourite game is TowerDefense
(made by @toropov [I believe])
And EggWars (made by Luke)

Schroll

Apr 3, 2017
Not sure
Oh yeah, I have actually played like 2/3 times with @rubik_cube_man (In all my life).

He's amazing. I can promise you, that, I admire him, because I think He's a very good developer, different to hypixel (for example), he managed to develope plugins like eggwars, skywars, luckyislands, lobby plugins, ban plugins (old ban plugin, at least) etc

And he started to program with only 13/14 years (that I know)... Thanks to him, today we have the eggwars plugin, that is similar to bedrock but better! And we have skywars plugin, that is better than hypixel skywars plugin, developed by Minikloon (Even is a very good plugin)...

We have this community thanks to he mainly and thanks too to (@marcoslater and @johncoles)

(Even all developers do a great job)

From that speech it seems is really a great person.
I would love to play with him one day... Who knows.

D

Deleted member 469419

From that speech it seems is really a great person.
I would love to play with him one day... Who knows.

I don't meet him in person / or even in game lol

But I had searching information about him (in cubecraft forums, spigot etc) (Don't call me stalker pls xD). Apart of that, I know he's a good person and a very working person, An example of this; He's constantly working and answering questions of new skyblock game)

Schroll

Apr 3, 2017
Not sure
I don't meet him in person / or even in game lol

But I had searching information about him (in cubecraft forums, spigot etc) (Don't call me stalker pls xD). Apart of that, I know he's a good person and a very working person, An example of this, He's constantly working and answering questions of new skyblock game)

It's not stalking ahah.
I never knew he was like that. never search it too

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom