Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are/were this guys amazing!? + No accept no as answer

• Yeah!! they are: kind, funny, awesome etc!!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Yeah!! they are: a m a z i n g.

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Oh truth, you were also a staff member...

I've never played with you, I always saw you in the forums with the orange tag... but, I'm sure that you were a good staff member :p.

I found a video, in which you appear:

Awww almost got ya xD Had no idea why i called out Fluffy's name since she wasn't in the game. She probably messaged me and like a fool i didn't type in the command. Nice video though. I liked it :P

D

Deleted member 469419

Awww almost got ya xD Had no idea why i called out Fluffy's name since she wasn't in the game. She probably messaged me and like a fool i didn't type in the command. Nice video though. I liked it :p

Haha, it's not my video, but It's the only video in which you appear (that I'm able to found) xD.

And, I would like to play with you in a future :p

If you want to add me: Sergiio12 (java IGN)
Sergiio12j (bedrock IGN)

And thank you for all your cubecraft work, when you were a mod! :D

Reactions: TheZigbot9000
D

Deleted member 469419

Guys, to make this thread more funny, I've made a poll question! Don't forgot to vote xD.)

(Vote in general, vote referring to all staff members!)

Reactions: its_Marto03

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, playing with moderatores must be so cool!!

Hi, ex CubeCraft moderator here, Nikoshka.

There's something I just want to address with this comment: Playing with a moderator is not special or 'cool', it's just like playing with any other normal player. Moderators are just human beings with a glorified rank. There is literally nothing different between a player and a moderator except that we have a few more permissions. We were all regular players of the server, just like you, who constructed a good application - that's all.

Obviously everyone goes through the wannabe phase where all you want to do is play with a staff member (@zDutchie ohey i remember our first skywars game), BUT please, it's more important that you enjoy the server with your friends rather than desperately asking a staff member to play a game with you.

Something else that I would like to comment on is this poll:
upload_2020-2-26_8-14-47.jpeg

That's not true - Not all moderators are kind. Some kept up a facade as they were a member and then entered the staff team and became absolute twats. Other moderators are hilariously unfunny. There's no need to glorify every single moderator just because they have an orange prefix on a Minecraft server. We're just people, maybe get to know us a little bit and you'll find that we all have our flaws. ;)

If you really want to become a staff member on Cube, you've got to learn that being staff isn't all that it seems! There are always going to be downsides (sometimes caused by the people who you are working with!). Unfortunately, only the positives are seen from the front-end.

The thread itself is pretty cool though, nice seeing some of the screenshots of ex-staff back in my time. Brought back a lot of memories. :)

Last edited:

Schroll

Apr 3, 2017
Not sure

There's something I just want to address with this comment: Playing with a moderator is not special or 'cool', it's just like playing with any other normal player. Moderators are just human beings with a glorified rank. There is literally nothing different between a player and a moderator except that we have a few more permissions. We were all regular players of the server, just like you, who constructed a good application - that's all.

Obviously everyone goes through the wannabe phase where all you want to do is play with a staff member (@zDutchie ohey i remember our first skywars game), BUT please, it's more important that you enjoy the server with your friends rather than desperately asking a staff member to play a game with you.

View attachment 160122

That's not true - Not all moderators are kind. Some kept up a facade as they were a member and then entered the staff team and became absolute twats. Other moderators are hilariously unfunny. There's no need to glorify every single moderator just because they have an orange prefix on a Minecraft server. We're just people, maybe get to know us a little bit and you'll find that we all have our flaws. ;)

If you really want to become a staff member on Cube, you've got to learn that being staff isn't all that it seems! There are always going to be downsides. Unfortunately, only the positives are seen from the front-end.

The thread itself is pretty cool though, nice seeing some of the screenshots of ex-staff back in my time. Brought back a lot of memories. :)

Hey.
Sure, my comment was about all the players that think playing with a moderator is "cool" becouse they can ban any cheater that we see.
Speaking about me, I love playing with staff members just becouse for what I've seen they are kind.

Never seen a bad one, but some staff members can be in a bad mood or just is not in they DNA ahah.

Thank you for the comment a lot

Reactions: Nikoshka
D

Deleted member 469419

Well, I guess I was right about that ban (;

Haha, of course (I don't say the opposite) - The ban was totally deserved. In my opinion, you were a very good staff member.

And I miss the "time" when you and I were playing together.

Reactions: Unfearful
D

Deleted member 469419

That's not true - Not all moderators are kind.

Yeah, you're right.

If you really want to become a staff member on Cube, you've got to learn that being staff isn't all that it seems! There are always going to be downsides. Unfortunately, only the positives are seen from the front-end.

Yeah, that's truth. I know that, be staff in cubecraft or in other large network, not all is funny, but I like to be positive.

Anyways, thank you for your advice

Playing with a moderator is not special or 'cool', it's just like playing with any other normal player. Moderators are just human beings with a glorified rank.

I know that this is not my "quote", but I'll like to respond.

- If this take place 2 years ago, I'll said you that you're not right.

- But now, as a mature person, I say you that you're completely right. However, I still like to play with staff members (I don't know why).

Thanks! ^^

D

Deleted member 469419

Aaah I remember those Live announcements, they were amazing
It's fun to see some people have saved those pictures of old staff members

Yeah ^^! I'm a great fan of cubecraft staff team!

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018

View attachment 160122

If you really want to become a staff member on Cube, you've got to learn that being staff isn't all that it seems! There are always going to be downsides (sometimes caused by the people who you are working with!). Unfortunately, only the positives are seen from the front-end.

Just to something clear up as my post was very negative. I don't dislike every staff member on the team. There are just a minority of staff who I just disliked and still dislike. A lot of the staff members were friendly people who I got on with. I made some really great friends on Cubecraft back in the day from the staff team and I'm thankful for that.

Here's a little spark of positivity from me now as I appreciate some of the staff who I genuinely liked:

@zDutchie @Younisco @diogo @andyschofie Thanks for being amazing friends back in the day. I'll really miss the old #report-folk ahaha. The staff team was very divided back in the day and you guys did masses for the network to help. It was nice to be a part of a friendship group, something that I was never really part of before (as I was quite a lonely kid). I remember we were the first ever group of staff who completed the same number of reports in the same day.

@Anmazing - helper buddy and awesome person in general. I always loved playing eggwars together and am so glad that we had a chance to play recently.

@1212hawks_ - I'm really glad we became friends and I had a bit more of a chance to talk to you. I got to know a bit more about you as a person, rather than someone who just wanted staff on Cube.

@AnimalTamer1 One of my helper mentees. Now an admin - Wow. I remember the first time we played together on CCG. Unless I'm mistakes, I think you showed me the secret maze underneath the CCG hub ahaha.

@Marieke2001 For being very cool and for being my helper mentee (automatically makes you super cool).

@Buuuddy - I remember the time when we were massive helper wannabes and started contacting the owner of Minesharp to stop sending spambots on CCG. :oops:

@jespergeakko - Handled literally all of my reports as a member. I think you left soon after I became mod, but I still cannot forget the work you have done with reports.

@CARDAN18 For being a great helper mentor and giving me a kick in the backside when I was a massive wannabe.

@Efcluke94 @Tacosbefriends You guys probably didn't / don't like me because of all of the drama I have caused previously - I get that, I was a bit of a twat at times. Just want to send my appreciation for dealing with a lot of our concerns about the previous staff manager. You probably don't remember the chat but I appreciated how it was handled.

D

Deleted member 469419

Just to something clear up as my post was very negative. I don't dislike every staff member on the team. There are just a minority of staff who I just disliked and still dislike. A lot of the staff members were friendly people who I got on with. I made some really great friends on Cubecraft back in the day from the staff team and I'm thankful for that.

Here's a little spark of positivity from me now as I appreciate some of the staff who I genuinely liked:

@zDutchie @Younisco @diogo @andyschofie Thanks for being amazing friends back in the day. I'll really miss the old #report-folk ahaha. The staff team was very divided back in the day and you guys did masses for the network to help. It was nice to be a part of a friendship group, something that I was never really part of before (as I was quite a lonely kid). I remember we were the first ever group of staff who completed the same number of reports in the same day.

@Anmazing - helper buddy and awesome person in general. I always loved playing eggwars together and am so glad that we had a chance to play recently.

@1212hawks_ - I'm really glad we became friends and I had a bit more of a chance to talk to you. I got to know a bit more about you as a person, rather than someone who just wanted staff on Cube.

@AnimalTamer1 One of my helper mentees. Now an admin - Wow. I remember the first time we played together on CCG. Unless I'm mistakes, I think you showed me the secret maze underneath the CCG hub ahaha.

@Marieke2001 For being very cool and for being my helper mentee (automatically makes you super cool).

@Buuuddy - I remember the time when we were massive helper wannabes and started contacting the owner of Minesharp to stop sending spambots on CCG. :oops:

@jespergeakko - Handled literally all of my reports as a member. I think you left soon after I became mod, but I still cannot forget the work you have done with reports.

@CARDAN18 For being a great helper mentor and giving me a kick in the backside when I was a massive wannabe.

@Efcluke94 @Tacosbefriends You guys probably didn't / don't like me because of all of the drama I have caused previously - I get that, I was a bit of a twat at times. Just want to send my appreciation for dealing with a lot of our concerns about the previous staff manager. You probably don't remember the chat but I appreciated how it was handled.

I like your idea, say good things to many staff members.

- When I started this thread (yesterday) I was thinking about the idea of giving my "good thoughts" about some good staff members (but in general, not only about staffs that appears in screenshot.)

But finally I decided to don't do it because it takes much time, but maybe, some day I'll do it.

However, I'll like to give you thanks, for your work as a staff member, and for the useful advices that you'd given me (even as a non staff member. {in Discord})

Really, thank you.

^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom