Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this kit added to skywars?

  • BROOM BROOM I'M IN MY MOM'S SLIME MACHINE

  • No pls I don't wanna get bombarded by a thingy in the air


Results are only viewable after voting.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
2,713
6,167
459
22
Italy
Don't we already have a redstone kit? We could probably edit it a bit in the next update to include slime blocks.
Fact is, the redstone kit sucks ;-;
It's only good for making camper piston traps... And you can't make flying machines out of it :>
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom