Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
If discouraging optifine, or vanilla players was the goal by having so many hackers on than mission accomplished.

I started listing names of hackers, and then I lost count. I would have to stop playing literally for every map it seems during hacker streaks.

It just bad.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
If discouraging optifine, or vanilla players was the goal by having so many hackers on than mission accomplished.

I started listing names of hackers, and then I lost count. I would have to stop playing literally for every map it seems during hacker streaks.

It just bad.
I play quite a bit of both eggwars versions and only see an occasional kill aura or anti knockback hacker. In my opinion and experience, hackers are not a big problem on the server. You can find one or two if you have enough tim and know where to look.
I don't know what to tell ya.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

It just bad.

I only see one or so illegal client users every couple games I play. If you do see an illegal client user it's best to report them as that's one of the quickest ways to remove them from CubeCraft. I have only ever seen four illegal client users in the same game at one time and that was in Assassinations. Multiple illegal client users in the same Eggwars game or Eggwars, in general, are extremely rare. It's possible some of them might not have been cheating and could have just been very skilled in PvP.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,

It just bad.

This Is Not True, Here's An Example, If I Play 12 Games, I Would Probably Find 1-2 Hackers Out Of All 12 Games,
So I Don't Believe You Had To Be Taking Notes And Stuff Like That,
Also If You See A Hacker Please Record & Report In The Report Section Of The Forums: https://reports.cubecraft.net
If You Don't Have A Recording Software I Would Recommend: www,bandicam.net
And Or Debut NCH Recording Software!
If You Have Any Other Questions Please Be Sure To Contact Me And/Or A Staff Team Member
Thanks!
FactionsAustin

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I agree, from my experience hackers aren't near as bad as they used to be. I would understand if you were saying this about 8 months ago, but now Im not so sure I do. Record and report is all I have to say.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I agree, from my experience hackers aren't near as bad as they used to be. I would understand if you were saying this about 8 months ago, but now Im not so sure I do. Record and report is all I have to say.
Yes, The AntiCheat Has Gotten Better As Well As The Staff Banning!
#Report&Ban!

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016

It just bad.
Lol, bet I'm on that list.

Reactions: ChasingRainbows
A

A pigeon

Those hackers are probably legit. Saw those two false reports you made public . You are not good at distinguishing skill from hacks

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Holy moly, lots of reports, but I'll give ya some tips anyway.
Tip 1: Record n' Report. Bans hackers, elevates your chances of becoming a helper if you apply, and just gives you a good KARMA feeling.
Tip 2: Hackers suck against groups. Dealing with a hacker in a group of 3+ players is a pretty surefire way to get 'em killed. Not many use one called Multiaura (guess what that is?) and again, using just regular KillAura targets the nearest player. Just back out if you need to "gap" or call for help. Easy so long as you have some good teammates.
Regardless if those hackers were real or not, I hope you have better luck in the future!

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Those Hackers Where (Probably) Legit!
I Have Played With Really Godest People That Don't Miss One Hit! (Unlike Myself Lmao)
Those Players Don't Miss I SINGLE Hit,They Hit The Second The Cooldown Is Ready,
And They Are 100% Legit!
You Might Want To Take A Closer Look Into If It Is A Hacker(s) Or If They Are Legit Player(s)
Thanks!
FactionsAustin

emily agee

Oct 4, 2017
I never knew hackers could improve a low credit score until i met one on a discussion forum when i googled how to improve my credit score, i read a lady’s comment on how capable the hacker is of solving any problems that has to do with hacking. So i sent him a mail and asked if he had the ability to raise credit scores(all 3 companies) and also eliminate eviction off court records. Then he replied yes and asked me to provide him some info of mine he’ll need to run the hack. when i did just that, he completed the hack within 72 hours at a price that’s worth it. I give thanks to the ethical hacker for coming to my aid when i needed him the most. Reach the hacker at spystealth 'dot' org 'at' gmail 'dot' com and you’ll be amazed by his skills.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I never knew hackers could improve a low credit score until i met one on a discussion forum when i googled how to improve my credit score, i read a lady’s comment on how capable the hacker is of solving any problems that has to do with hacking. So i sent him a mail and asked if he had the ability to raise credit scores(all 3 companies) and also eliminate eviction off court records. Then he replied yes and asked me to provide him some info of mine he’ll need to run the hack. when i did just that, he completed the hack within 72 hours at a price that’s worth it. I give thanks to the ethical hacker for coming to my aid when i needed him the most. Reach the hacker at spystealth 'dot' org 'at' gmail 'dot' com and you’ll be amazed by his skills.

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom