Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeda

May 31, 2020
IDK, somewhere...
Hi / Buenas
Today I just want to explain why the Spanish Helper application should be re-open.
The first reason is that there are not too Spanish staff, we just have: Gato (an admin) who is not very active in moderation, other who is focus in Bedrock and 3 mores, that for me is not too Spanish staff team. It´s just my opinion and sorry to all who may feel offended.
Thanks for reading this, from an unpopular boy :)
A big hug for everyon, see ya!!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hi / Buenas
Today I just want to explain why the Spanish Helper application should be re-open.
The first reason is that there are not too Spanish staff, we just have: Gato (an admin) who is not very active in moderation, other who is focus in Bedrock and 3 mores, that for me is not too Spanish staff team. It´s just my opinion and sorry to all who may feel offended.
Thanks for reading this, from an unpopular boy :)
A big hug for everyon, see ya!!
Wanting to clear some things said in this thread. Firstly, CapitanGato is not inactive and neither are any of the other Spanish mods. They may seen inactive from your perspective but keep in mind that most of our role(s) are not publicly visible especially Cap's Admin role (And just a bit of an fyi, Cap recently released a rules update a week or so ago)
And secondly, while the Spanish team is currently small there are still apps opened for those outside of European timezones or for those on Bedrock or if you speak another language other than the ones you can't currently apply for i.e Portuguese for example at the moment :)

Xeda

May 31, 2020
IDK, somewhere...
Wanting to clear some things said in this thread. Firstly, CapitanGato is not inactive and neither are any of the other Spanish mods. They may seen inactive from your perspective but keep in mind that most of our role(s) are not publicly visible especially Cap's Admin role (And just a bit of an fyi, Cap recently released a rules update a week or so ago)
And secondly, while the Spanish team is currently small there are still apps opened for those outside of European timezones or for those on Bedrock or you speak another language other than the ones you can't currently apply for i.e Portuguese for example at the moment
Ok mate. Thank you very much for the answering :)

Reactions: SpringWarz

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I already suggested this two weeks ago, you are not allowed to start a new thread on a subject if another active one already excists.
You can check my thread out here (Cynamooo, the recruitment manager, reacted to it and I think they are looking into this!)
- Locked as this thread is repeating the same topic of an already active thread. (Got anymore questions or issues, feel free to ask!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom