Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bedrock Ranked Eggwars?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt_Slippy

Apr 25, 2020
I think that Eggwars and Skywars on bedrock is not as fun as they could be because of there being a lack of a ranking system. I believe that if you were to make one it would make the game a lot more fun for everyone. People get to play with people the same skill level as them so they don't have to fight against either players way better than them or way worse than them. I mean there is a reason most games like this usually have some sort of a ranked game mode. I mean look at Hypixel Skywars. it's obvious that there was quite an increase in players interest because they could play ranked, therefore making the players go up, and making people overall like it more. There really wouldn't be much of a downside to it at all, and quite the upside when you think about it.

Reactions: bipolar

bipolar

Apr 25, 2020
i agree

i can't stop running into absolute bots in my games man. i REALLY want people to speedbridge like my squad does bruther

Reactions: Sgt_Slippy

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok I voted no, and I don't think I'll be changing my opinion on this very fast. But feel free to try of course.

I'm in general against ranked, the leaderboards we have is something different. But ranked games come with some problems,
You're game will fill up really slow when you're high up it's also not good for players that are not yet good at the game!
People get to play with people the same skill level as them so they don't have to fight against either players way better than them or way worse than them
This would have happened to me, no way that I would have become as skilled as I am now.
But I do understand why you would want it, I get that you want players in your team that are good, but that's why we have the party system. I don't think adding ranked would be good. It would also divide the player base within a Minecraft version.
You mention that Hypixel did it great, that's partly because they already had an enormous player base, so that the game could always fill up.
Sorry, but no
~Fesa

Lord Cringey

Novice Member
Dec 5, 2019
Somewhere
Ok I voted no, and I don't think I'll be changing my opinion on this very fast. But feel free to try of course.

I'm in general against ranked, the leaderboards we have is something different. But ranked games come with some problems,
You're game will fill up really slow when you're high up it's also not good for players that are not yet good at the game!

This would have happened to me, no way that I would have become as skilled as I am now.
But I do understand why you would want it, I get that you want players in your team that are good, but that's why we have the party system. I don't think adding ranked would be good. It would also divide the player base within a Minecraft version.
You mention that Hypixel did it great, that's partly because they already had an enormous player base, so that the game could always fill up.
Sorry, but no
~Fesa
I think against your idea since the bedrock server has reached very high numbers of player online during this quarantine so I think quite a lot of people would play it.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her

Sgt_Slippy

Apr 25, 2020
Fesa, see the thing you were saying about new players not being able to get good at the game is that there would most likely be a casual option. Same game and everything, but you aren't ranked or sorted because of your rank.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
@IWontHurtYou look at fesa's post, he says that it's been suggested more times and he gave the links to all.

Reactions: IWontHurtYou

Sgt_Slippy

Apr 25, 2020
People complaining about either not being able to get into a game fast or that it has been suggested before: Firstly, getting into a game not as fast wouldnt really be a problem at all considering how many people already play eggwars and how many people would want to play competitive. If you do have a huge problem with it why wouldn't you just play casual instead? I think there would be two game modes to make everyone happy. Cause if you hate the idea of competitive then you can just play casual. This also applies for people saying they would never be as good as they are now. Just get better in casual. Next people say that it has been suggested before. Yes it has, but thats because a lot of people want it lol. And dont tell me that multiple people suggesting it isnt as noticable as one person suggesting it.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I really like this idea! I also think that this could be good for Java! It is needs to be added to bedrock to help mobile players who have trouble fighting pc players

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I really like this idea! I also think that this could be good for Java! It is needs to be added to bedrock to help mobile players who have trouble fighting pc players
Please don't necropost, this is replying to threads that have been inactive for 3 weeks, they are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom