Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TamZer

Dec 17, 2017
Hello guys,

I live in Palestine, city : Nablus, and I want to buy diamond rank, I got visa and everything is ready when I want to buy it I can only buy it with MINT.com, why I don't have other choices like : Visa,Mastercard, etc... like other countries ? and how to get them, please help me

Thanks,

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello guys,

I live in Palestine, city : Nablus, and I want to buy diamond rank, I got visa and everything is ready when I want to buy it I can only buy it with MINT.com, why I don't have other choices like : Visa,Mastercard, etc... like other countries ? and how to get them, please help me

Thanks,
Different countries have different payments. I personally would use a gift card if there is an option for it. It's quicker and safer in my opinion. If not, then you have to pay what they give you, sorry buddy.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
How to get or buy a gift card? gimme link please, thanks for helping budd.
You need to go to a shop where they sell gift cards (in real life) and there will be a code at the back that you then redeem it at the store.

TamZer

Dec 17, 2017
Diamond rank costs : 51.47 Dollars, I have to buy one 50 and the other one 5? do they have 2 dollars or something like that? , Sorry budd. for wasting ur time :P

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Diamond rank costs : 51.47 Dollars, I have to buy one 50 and the other one 5? do they have 2 dollars or something like that? , Sorry budd. for wasting ur time :p
You could get a 55 if there is one. But if not then you have to get a 50 then a 5.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Different countries have different payments. I personally would use a gift card if there is an option for it. It's quicker and safer in my opinion. If not, then you have to pay what they give you, sorry buddy.
If you read the post, it stated that the players only option is Mint, so gift cards wont work either
Diamond rank costs : 51.47 Dollars, I have to buy one 50 and the other one 5? do they have 2 dollars or something like that? , Sorry budd. for wasting ur time :p
51.47 dollars converted is 43.07 euros or if i remember right palestine is the Israel area so it would be 178.83 in ILS

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello guys,

Thanks,
You can always buy a gift card (I think)
How to get or buy a gift card? gimme link please, thanks for helping budd.
You can just go to like the subway official site and just dind it. I mever bought a gift card before so i have no idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
Top Bottom