Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add this? (Explain for each one)

• No

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Tbh, I really don't care if kids are hating on me because I voted for Basic/Normal/Op chests, but I get your point, not everyone likes it.
it is not just hating, i can handle that but targeting is the problem we usually face
a scenario example:
"Player Voted For Hardcore"
Player2 : $#@% VOTE OP!
Player : i vote for what i want, that is why i bought a rank
"Player2 is all the away across the map, builds towards your island ignoring all other players, keeps on killing you, breaks your egg, kills you, and runs away"
now understand?
pretty sure that is considered as necro-positing

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
it is not just hating, i can handle that but targeting is the problem we usually face
a scenario example:
"Player Voted For Hardcore"
Player2 : $#@% VOTE OP!
Player : i vote for what i want, that is why i bought a rank
"Player2 is all the away across the map, builds towards your island ignoring all other players, keeps on killing you, breaks your egg, kills you, and runs away"
now understand?

pretty sure that is considered as necro-positing
if you don't like what I post just ignore. quick tip ;)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
if you don't like what I post just ignore. quick tip ;)
irrelevant to the topic
besides sounds like you are encouraging people to ignore others who don't really follow the rules (Rules)
what you did just a post before was considered necro-posting, i don't want to sound like a rule-maniac but letting people off the hook too many times is something you might regret once is enough (any more arguments please start a conversation with me or talk to me on my profile, not here)

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I am not a ranked player, but I do see how this could be very useful for many ranked players, some of which get constantly spammed by people who are mad at them for something stupid just because they are a ranked player (Happens to my friend a lot).

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Great Idea, i support this. I dont like getting targeted when i didnt vote for a mode someome didnt want, im not very good in pvp, but hey who would want to be targeted for no reason

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I'm never getting targeted maybe because I'm such a noob but I can understand that you are hating it. But maybe I can't say this because I don't know how it's like but how bad is it when you're getting targeted?

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Now I probably know what you're thinking: /disguise would be abused a lot. This is not a nickname changer at all.

What this is: it just removes the rank tag and makes you have the stone rank color. and when voting, it shows this instead: someone has voted for basic chests! instead of: xx_360noscope101 voted for basic chests!

I don't think that this can really be abused since it only removes your tag. This would help prevent targeting of YT and people that vote what the majority don't want.

Tell me what you guys think! :D
Great idea. I'm obsidian and I often get targeted for voting for something someone doesn't want. The problem is, YouTube usernames are too recognizable for this to work for them.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Hey there,

I think they need to change it! because, you can still see that is an youtuber because a stone rank can't vote! They do not know wich youtuber you are but they know you are an youtuber. And that's the function of change your nickname.

Good luck with it!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
because, you can still see that is an youtuber because a stone rank can't vote!
i don't think you read the thread properly
he said when you use the command you will appear as a stone rank and when you vote all it will say is "Someone has Voted for Basic Chests" depending on the game it will say something else
Please read the entire suggestion he made, you can look for the answer you are looking for

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
xx_360noscope101 voted for basic chests! thats what he said. i
But, a youtuber can't vote and everyone can see you name + NICKNAME (Stone) that is what i tought but, i have it wrong my apologies.
I don't understand it completely but i need to deal with it :)

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
this isn't really efficient because very few people actually target players for what they voted for
Not only target, but also swearing and dead threats
Can't upload a screenshot of it because i'm on my laptop and not on my setup :(

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom