Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

So as a diamond rank I could change my name colour so I chose black. This was before they removed black and I liked this colour a lot. Now today I was trolled by someone (_GewoonSpike_) into changing my name colour before finding out that they had removed it. Now I cannot have name colour as black. Im really annoyed as having a legacy name colour was cool but I had it taken off me by a troll who happened to even be a higher rank than me. Unfortunately I do not have any screenshots of the moment as I was too busy playing and it got flooded out by the killfeed before I had the opportunity. You can ask the people online at the time and probably even _GewoonSpike_ himself and they will say it happened. I'm just asking if I can have my colour back.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I am not certain about why it got removed. I think they removed it because having the colour would make your name very unclear. I see no harm in adding it back.
You won't get the colour back by just asking it, I guess. Feel free to make a suggestion right here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
Good luck.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
The color black was removed (correct me if I'm wrong) because it was hard to see the name when trying to report the player for breaking the rules. I can see Cubecrafts point on this because it could get very hard to read the names. I do not think they will be adding back the color black unfortunately.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom