Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
674
2,425
349
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Very short suggestion: when I enter, I have to type /fly every time to fly around the lobby, and I cannot default it to have fly on. The setting I cannot change as you need a subscription rank for it, which I don't have because I have legacy obsidian. Please default /fly or make a setting to do so
 
  • Like
Reactions: qMruy

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,580
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, thank you for your thread. This is a known bug, not an intended feature. We hope to push a fix for this in the near future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Hippir wrote on Nollq's profile.
A bit late but... CONGRATULATIONSSSS🎉
TijmenDeEngeMan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
Congrats in getting helper :D (better late then never yk lol)
Top Bottom