• FFA minigames

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Cross bingo

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Just a few suggestions, think what you want to of them.

View lvl - allow players to toggle whether others can see their lvl. This will prevent tryharders from calling other players noobs based on lvl as often.

FFA gamemodes - FFA modes for survival games, eggwars, skywars, lucky islands etc. which are mostly similar to the solo versions, except teaming is legal. To team with another player, use /team [player name] and they'll get a notification in chat, where they'll get an option to accept or reject, which they can do by clicking on that option. If they accept, you are on a team with not only them, but other players they're teaming with. Teammates will have neighbouring islands in eggwars, skwyars and LI, while in SG they spawn on neighbouring pedestals. Teams can only be formed in the lobby of the game while its waiting for players. The same maps will be used as for solo.
I feel like this mode would suit players who want to go solo but want to take on teams of players who are not noobs, and for teams too big for team games, but could probably do with some limit on team size as to avoid one solo player against a team of the rest of the lobby, which sometimes can be more than 20 players.

Cross card bingo - a new voting option in bingo where players have to, in order to win, get two lines, one vertical, one horizontal that cross on an item not on an edge or corner of the card.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
I support none of these, levels should be public, the ffa gamemode is pretty much encouraging 10v1, also splitting up the community even more, and updating bingo would just be a waste of the dev’s time as bingo is dead

Reactions: Lilleh__

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I support none of these, levels should be public, the ffa gamemode is pretty much encouraging 10v1, also splitting up the community even more, and updating bingo would just be a waste of the dev’s time as bingo is dead

Hey >:v I Iike Bingo.And its no dead, its only dying :v

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell

View lvl - allow players to toggle whether others can see their lvl. This will prevent tryharders from calling other players noobs based on lvl as often.

FFA gamemodes - FFA modes for survival games, eggwars, skywars, lucky islands etc. which are mostly similar to the solo versions, except teaming is legal. To team with another player, use /team [player name] and they'll get a notification in chat, where they'll get an option to accept or reject, which they can do by clicking on that option. If they accept, you are on a team with not only them, but other players they're teaming with. Teammates will have neighbouring islands in eggwars, skwyars and LI, while in SG they spawn on neighbouring pedestals. Teams can only be formed in the lobby of the game while its waiting for players. The same maps will be used as for solo.
I feel like this mode would suit players who want to go solo but want to take on teams of players who are not noobs, and for teams too big for team games, but could probably do with some limit on team size as to avoid one solo player against a team of the rest of the lobby, which sometimes can be more than 20 players.

Cross card bingo - a new voting option in bingo where players have to, in order to win, get two lines, one vertical, one horizontal that cross on an item not on an edge or corner of the card.

I like the idea of Bingo

Disagree with the FFA

And I don't see a reason to add that option for levels, but I don't see why not

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta

First one I agree with :).

The FFA gamemodes not so much...like I get what you mean and all but I really don't see it as being balanced, wouldn't it just end up being a race as to who can invite the most players in the least amount of time? You enter a lobby and are forced to invite as many random people as you can before everyone else does. Just seems kinda iffy to me. Perhaps smaller team maps which are 2v2v2v2v2 etc, or 3v3v3v3 etc, in addition to the team maps which already exist?

I like the bingo cross!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom