• A good idea !

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • mehh I dosent like that...

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Lema

Nov 14, 2019
Hello,

once I played survival games on Cubecraft and then I thought about a new gamemode that they can add to Cubecraft. The mode already exists on some Java servers but the most of them are German servers I guess.

I gonna explain qsg right now for those who dosent know what that is : Its basically the same like sg but the whole game is as the name already say quick. So there isnt a spawn because all players spawn at a different locaiton where a chest is next to them. The map should be way smaller than the normal sg maps in the same size like ffa maps in Call of Duty ; Nuketown, Hijacked etc. The items can be the same like in sg and there should be like 10 to 20 players for getting action and fast rounds !

I really hope that some team members see this post. And what do you guys think about that? For my part I really would enjoy it !

Lema

Reactions: Keanu

Lema

Nov 14, 2019
Shure, but my idea was that it is like skywars that you can switch between normal sg and qsg when you wanna join a match. Tbh I dont like temporarily modes because youre like : I only have 2 days left to play this mode ! and you cant really enjoy the gamemode. But if it otherways doesnt work because of server capacity or something like that a event would better than nothing.

Lema

Reactions: RickDeKlomp
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom