2017-05-31_18.58.31.png
    825.5 KB · Views: 303

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I am a god
I have 26 wins And 75 deaths

I play more skywars :) , I hate pvp, But that dont see you to My wins ;)

Congratz And up to the 1500 wins!

Reactions: zAyato
L

Lepzi

Nice, I have 2157 Wins and 415 deaths trying to get onto the leader board but I have some way to go:(

L

Lepzi

Big dreams. Unless you're getting 500 games (kills) per day, you'll not be getting there in days.
It takes forever to get into 100 games 500 you would have to try hard the game all day or for hours.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It takes forever to get into 100 games 500 you would have to try hard the game all day or for hours.

Not entirely true. If you play when most of the players play, you can easily get into hundreds of games. Duels is pretty popular, at least more than other games. However, not everyone has the patience and determination to do so.

L

Lepzi

Not entirely true. If you play when most of the players play, you can easily get into hundreds of games. Duels is pretty popular, at least more than other games. However, not everyone has the patience and determination to do so.
Most games last at least a 1 minute, but most of the time you have to wait for the map to generate and the fight, most fights last long and you have a chance to lose so getting to 100 games would probably take a while it depend on the kit and if he wants to win all the games that would take longer, duels may be popular but then again generating the map, getting to the player on the other side of the map and then killing him/her it would take a while. I just play the game for fun so I'm not bothered about getting to this amount of kills as quick as possible I do want to be on the leaderboard but I mostly do it for fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
Top Bottom