Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont know

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Zen_Zealot

Nov 18, 2016
I play pvp free for all quite frequently and think it would be a good idea if you were to add stats such as "Current kill streak" available for people to see as they were playing which would add a sort of objective to the game rather then just kill people. I'm not sure what people will think of it or if it has been suggested before but I thought I would suggest it as I personally think it would be kind of cool.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I play pvp free for all quite frequently and think it would be a good idea if you were to add stats such as "Current kill streak" available for people to see as they were playing which would add a sort of objective to the game rather then just kill people. I'm not sure what people will think of it or if it has been suggested before but I thought I would suggest it as I personally think it would be kind of cool.
well this is a respectable idea this is also a chat filling idea if not then an idea which is confusing

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom