Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Could the Beta games subscription get a rank??

• Rank

• Subscription

• Bundle

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I think the whole appeal of the Beta Games subscription is the fact that it's a lower price because it's a temporary purchase. Considering that the Beta Games change fairly frequently, and many of them never become permanent gamemodes, I find it safer for CubeCraft to offer a purchase that is temporary. This way, someone does not get disappointed if the Beta Game they got the subscription for is removed, or moved to its own lobby and gets its own separate rank.

Monetization-wise I don't know how it's doing but I find it quite an ingenious idea and I support it, it gives value both to CubeCraft as a business and to players who may be temporarily excited about a specific game.

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Tour de France finish place (Paris)
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the whole appeal of the Beta Games subscription is the fact that it's a lower price because it's a temporary purchase. Considering that the Beta Games change fairly frequently, and many of them never become permanent gamemodes, I find it safer for CubeCraft to offer a purchase that is temporary. This way, someone does not get disappointed if the Beta Game they got the subscription for is removed, or moved to its own lobby and gets its own separate rank.

Monetization-wise I don't know how it's doing but I find it quite an ingenious idea and I support it, it gives value both to CubeCraft as a business and to players who may be temporarily excited about a specific game.
Yeah, this is a big point i agree.

O1OO

Novice Member
May 24, 2020
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters
I think that the Beta Games subscription would be better if it would get a rank, cause then you just can go away on vacation or other things, but for this i do not think it is very important to add much stuff, but a cage would be nice.
i dont think it deserve a subscription it should be a beta tester rank for people who play alot on the server and it should be free to apply

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom