Status
Not open for further replies.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I love that you can get high killstreaks and play some sumo. Also all the maps are insanely nice. The fact that there are a few kits also makes the game better. I really like ffa and a good update would be getting a new map or maybe a few new kits

gloryrunner

Sep 2, 2023
My favorite aspect of FFA is the kits and the ability to get lots of practice quickly. For example, if I want to have fun sniping people with my bow or crossbow there's a kit for that. The ability to play with different kits allows for different play styles which really makes the gamemode fun for me. As for getting practice, FFA is a great place for that. Although there is a duels gamemode, FFA allows you to fight multiple people without having to queue multiple times and allows you to choose your kit. One of the biggest issues I have with duels is that I can't choose the kit and I can queue the same person for multiple games in a row which can get annoying.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello
So before we plan changes to the game. We'd like to know:

Why do you play FFA? What makes it fun?

Is it:
- The Kits
- Maps
- Getting a big kill streak
- Bragging about stats
- Anything else - put below

If you prefer Discord here is thread
I enjoy getting into huge brawls and also enjoy doing 1v1s against the sweats.
On certain maps such as tropical, I enjoy teaming in the treehouse.
Also, I think the kits are perfect. No kit tweaking needed.
Lastly, I love most of the maps. My favorites are : Tropical, Sanctuary, Mayan, Kingdom and Canals. In that order too.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Hello
So before we plan changes to the game. We'd like to know:

Why do you play FFA? What makes it fun?

Is it:
- The Kits
- Maps
- Getting a big kill streak
- Bragging about stats
- Anything else - put below

If you prefer Discord here is thread
I Like to Play FFA Becouse you can do what you want for example U can relax in the Secret rooms and have fun with Other players.you can Play for good Combos and high kill streaks you can Team with someone and start Like a war or smt.u can 1v1 sweats and U can do more stuff.so this Game If for every Type of Player but ITS a shame that the chatt IS really toxic often U get en L when U die and get called Bad and stuff but If you Just ignore that then ITS fine .i really enjoy playing ffa tho and the Kits are really good too U can try all Kits and then U know with what Kit you are playing.so at all the Game ist really good and i have much fun to Play FFA.

Reactions: Reesle

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Kit PvP is one of favourite modes on any server, CubeCraft FFA is no different. What I really enjoy is marauding around with friends and picking fights with players who are better than us, but still winning due to strength in numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom