Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I think there should be a command like /stats. It would really be helpful and you wouldn't need to go to the lobby every time you want to check your stats. In the social menu you can invite, check your stats, add friends and ignore people. You can already add friends thru commands and you can also invite people thru command. Why not add a /stats command so you can also check your stats while in game?

XxRyan2070

May 29, 2023
I think there should be a command like /stats. It would really be helpful and you wouldn't need to go to the lobby every time you want to check your stats. In the social menu you can invite, check your stats, add friends and ignore people. You can already add friends thru commands and you can also invite people thru command. Why not add a /stats command so you can also check your stats while in game?
Would definitely be useful the amount of times I've missed a win milestone cause I'm in a game and can't check my stats and would defo be useful for loads of people

Reactions: WorriedSkate940
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom