Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
⚔️ Improve duel /hub spawn location ⚔️

Hi, fellow Cubecrafters!
Today I have another small suggestion, something that sometimes annoys me a little bit. Today, It's related to PvP duels [Java].
Everything you need to know is explained below, so take your time to read it.

❓- What is it about?

Well, the PvP duel players have probably noticed this.
When you win a duel and wait to be automatically kicked to the lobby, you will automatically be spawned in front of the PvP NPC. Only I prefer to keep the pace when I play duels, I don't want to wait until I'm kicked to the lobby after winning a duel. That's why I usually '/ hub' right after I win. The only thing I noticed is that you no longer spawn right in front of the PvP NPC, so you have to get back to the NPC (which is not very difficult using the launchpad in the lobby, or by flying if you have Emerald or higher of course) But this takes some time.

:kermitworry:- What would you like to have changed?

As I mentioned above, I find it a bit annoying that when I '/ hub' after a duel, I spawn in the lobby again, instead of at the PvP NPC. I would like if you use / hub to quit a duel, that you spawn near the PvP NPC again. This way we can continue to play a bit faster, and I also see no downsides here. And suppose you want to play a different game mode after your duel, then you are already close to that since you already spawned at the PvP NPC.

As an extra option, which has been suggested more often, adding a 'play again' button would be fantastic. After the game is over, you will be asked if you want to leave or play again. If you choose 'play again', the PvP duel GUI should pop up, exactly the same GUI you have when you click on the PvP (duels) NPC, but in-game after pressing 'play again'. From there you can immediately choose a new duel kit and join a queue. However, this may take a long time to develop. That's why I came up with the part of the suggestion mentioned above here. This would make life a bit easier anyway, especially for the duel tryhards among us hehe ;)

📺 - Extra: examples

What happens when you use /hub ⬇️

How I would like to see it for /hub as well ⬇️

🙏 - Thank you!

Thanks for your time and for reading my suggestion. Be sure to let me know what you think of it, and whether you have any points for improvement. Please let me know your opinion. Also, now I got your attention, make sure to react with the green checkmark as well if you support my suggestion, thanks! 😊

Last edited:

Bqnjoman

Jun 26, 2020
I love the idea, it is indeed very annoying if you have to walk all the way up to the NPC's again so this idea would be great!

Reactions: YeaUhm

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
As I mentioned above, I find it a bit annoying that when I '/ hub' after a duel, I spawn in the lobby again, instead of at the PvP NPC. I would like if you use / hub to quit a duel, that you spawn near the PvP NPC again. This way we can continue to play a bit faster, and I also see no downsides here. And suppose you want to play a different game mode after your duel, then you are already close to that since you already spawned at the PvP NPC.
I am not sure about your first/main suggestion. I noticed this thingy too and found it quite annoying. However, it may be a more work for the devs than you initially think, because they have to chang the whole /hub command and his aliases.
As an extra option, which has been suggested more often, adding a 'play again' button would be fantastic. After the game is over, you will be asked if you want to leave or play again. If you choose 'play again', you will be automatically put back in the queue with the selected kit. This should be a random kit for stone rankers, as you need iron or higher to choose a kit. (Same play again concept as Skywars, Eggwars, etc...) However, this may take a long time to develop. That's why I came up with the part of the suggestion mentioned above here. This would make life a bit easier anyway, especially for the duel tryhards among us hehe ;)
The problem with this one is that you can't really just copy the system from Skywars/Eggwars. If you would do that, ranked players can't choose kits, which would make it not really useful for the most ranked players. A solution to this would be to show the player the same GUI as the one you use to join a duel at first. This way you can also join OP duels or FFA directly. Showing an ingame player a GUI to join a new game has never been a feature on Cubecraft though, and I am honestly not really sure how much work this would be.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I am not sure about your first/main suggestion. I noticed this thingy too and found it quite annoying. However, it may be a more work for the devs than you initially think, because they have to chang the whole /hub command and his aliases.

The problem with this one is that you can't really just copy the system from Skywars/Eggwars. If you would do that, ranked players can't choose kits, which would make it not really useful for the most ranked players. A solution to this would be to show the player the same GUI as the one you use to join a duel at first. This way you can also join OP duels or FFA directly. Showing an ingame player a GUI to join a new game has never been a feature on Cubecraft though, and I am honestly not really sure how much work this would be.
Hi, yes I like your GUI thingy though, I’ll consider editing my suggestion. Thanks! 😉

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Heeyoo again, YeaUhm 😏 Getting a stack of Planned suggestions yet? Uhm-Yea, you are.

Our Server Team thanks you. We feel delighted to see such love being put in the tiniest of things you do around here - your thread structures, designs, consistency, it all screams effort.

We promise to look into amending this flaw and making it more convenient for you all!

Oct 6, 2021
Nederland
⚔️ Improve duel /hub spawn location ⚔️

Hi, fellow Cubecrafters!
Today I have another small suggestion, something that sometimes annoys me a little bit. Today, It's related to PvP duels [Java].
Everything you need to know is explained below, so take your time to read it.

❓- What is it about?

Well, the PvP duel players have probably noticed this.
When you win a duel and wait to be automatically kicked to the lobby, you will automatically be spawned in front of the PvP NPC. Only I prefer to keep the pace when I play duels, I don't want to wait until I'm kicked to the lobby after winning a duel. That's why I usually '/ hub' right after I win. The only thing I noticed is that you no longer spawn right in front of the PvP NPC, so you have to get back to the NPC (which is not very difficult using the launchpad in the lobby, or by flying if you have Emerald or higher of course) But this takes some time.

:kermitworry:- What would you like to have changed?

As an extra option, which has been suggested more often, adding a 'play again' button would be fantastic. After the game is over, you will be asked if you want to leave or play again. If you choose 'play again', the PvP duel GUI should pop up, exactly the same GUI you have when you click on the PvP (duels) NPC, but in-game after pressing 'play again'. From there you can immediately choose a new duel kit and join a queue. However, this may take a long time to develop. That's why I came up with the part of the suggestion mentioned above here. This would make life a bit easier anyway, especially for the duel tryhards among us hehe ;)

📺 - Extra: examples

What happens when you use /hub ⬇️

How I would like to see it for /hub as well ⬇️

🙏 - Thank you!

Thanks for your time and for reading my suggestion. Be sure to let me know what you think of it, and whether you have any points for improvement. Please let me know your opinion. Also, now I got your attention, make sure to react with the green checkmark as well if you support my suggestion, thanks! 😊
Good suggestion it makes it alot faster if they do this.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom