Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EvillyDemon

Feb 26, 2017
Singapore
There are many campers when i play op egwars 1v1.WHen i try to build up they hit me off and i don't have enough blocks to get to then then i have to wait 10 minutes and that is very boring.

Reactions: McDiaMX

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
If you put a block limit I think it would more than anything influence or cause camping even more considering if you use all of the blocks you are allowed to use and then your bridge gets broken in some way, they have no choice but to camp because they can't get off their island. And if all the other players in the game have used their limit then they won't be able to bridge to them.

If this is the limit I think you mean then I'd be against it. It would kinda break the game and just annoy people a lot more.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
A skybase is an example of camping, it dosen't matter if you're at the top of the map, onder the map or whatever, camping is camping.
no. simple island or mid camping is considered a strategy and not bannable as far as I am aware. @zDutchie is that true?

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
no. simple island or mid camping is considered a strategy and not bannable as far as I am aware. @zDutchie is that true?
If you are placing lava around your island then we are talking about camping as well.

Camping is basically being in a quite impossible postion to ge to in the eyes of the opposite team (lava, punch bow etc).

Reactions: McDiaMX

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'm not sure if either I understood this thread wrong or everyone else did, but I think this is really only about 1v1 duels. And the block limit isn't the total number of blocks, but the height limit that blocks can be placed.
I think it's pretty annoying when people use the blocks in the eggwars/op eggwars kit to pillar up instead of fighting. Especially since you need a rank to select a specific kit, so as a stone rank sometimes you can't avoid playing those kits. Also there isn't really a plain op kit without anything special like speed, fire etc.
I definitely would appreciate a lower maximum building height, for me even something between 5 and 10 blocks above ground level would be enough.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
This isn't eggwars this is posted in the pvp section.
He's talking about the op eggwars kit.

I think a block limit would be great :D no more than 20 blocks high at least.

At least or at most? :P
The campers in duels are one of the reasons I'm glad I bought a rank, means i don't need to play any kits that have blocks in it. Like what's the actual point in joining a duel if you're just going to pillar up as soon as the game starts.
I'm happy to play kits with blocks, they're good to use for many situations, I just don't bother because I know there's a chance this will happen.
There doesn't even need to be a placing limit on blocks, just put up some barrier blocks and that will sort it out, quick easy fix.
Also just to mention, this block height limit has been suggested many times, and so far has just been ignored so don't expect much from this thread.

sqlty

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2017
The Netherlands
hi, there is already a blocklimit in the game,
but i think it is a lot better to increase the height of the border

greetz: holland

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!