Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Heyo mate what do you think

  • Oh ok mate let's remove it

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nah I like punching ppl tbh mate

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I didn't read the thread yet, mate.

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
2,713
6,167
459
22
Italy
Ok so we've all been there. We get near someone. In the lobby. And start PUNCHING EM'!!!!111!! And it does that sound effect. Now not everyone punches people at random, but I do (wow much hypocrite very ping) and when a lot of people start spamming people with punches the lobby is just a mess of sounds. So what I'm asking is to remove the punch sound effect IN LOBBIES. Or for those of you who like punching people and having the satisfaction of hearing the sound effect then it might be togglable? I am not sure if it's even technically possible (all coding experience with Minecraft I have is Bukkit's config file lel)

Thanks for consideration (if you gave me)
-Ping Ether
 
  • Like
Reactions: skifby

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
4,555
5,114
558
29
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
The punch sounds really pop-out, you won't be able to hear any other sounds anymore :/
I know. But if you are in the lobby you don't really need sound anyway. You might want to turn it off when the punch sound is annoying to you :)
 

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
2,559
7,011
459
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom